• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nobody here cares except me but...

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CHRONO TRIGGER

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like the second coming for me and 90% of the gaming community. Sure it's just a port, but it's a sign that Chrono Trigger is still on Square's mind. Perhaps a sequal in the future? A remake? Who gives a flying flip, I can play an enhanced version of Chrono Trigger on the freaking bus, on the toilet, while I'm driving, in my sleep, hell even in front of the TV! Holy... freaking... crap!

For you non-gamers/gaming illiterate, my avatar is from this game. My screensaver is from this game. My wallpaper is from this game. My iPod music is from this game. Hell, I've ever considered getting my first tattoo of this game.

CHRONO TRIGGER

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like the second coming for me and 90% of the gaming community. Sure it's just a port, but it's a sign that Chrono Trigger is still on Square's mind. Perhaps a sequal in the future? A remake? Who gives a flying flip, I can play an enhanced version of Chrono Trigger on the freaking bus, on the toilet, while I'm driving, in my sleep, hell even in front of the TV! Holy... freaking... crap!

For you non-gamers/gaming illiterate, my avatar is from this game. My screensaver is from this game. My wallpaper is from this game. My iPod music is from this game. Hell, I've ever considered getting my first tattoo of this game.

thats just a little sad

sweet ass game. lot of extra content way ahead of its time when it first came out. i had it for the snes, then again for playstation when the re-realeased it.

You mis-spelled it then.

Correction: Crono is the lead character in "Chrono Trigger." However, some have argued that his name is indeed "Chrono" but that you could only name your character up to 5 letters so the "h" had to be dropped. The counteragrument is that adding an extra space for naming characters wouldn't have strained the system, and his name is in fact "Crono." The name "Chrono Trigger" refers to the time egg used to recreate time known as the "chrono trigger."

I side with the latter. Also, pwned. :loser:

I am a vidiot and I have never heard of these games.

it is not a "these games," it is a "this game." It was released in 1995 on the SNES and has since been considered the best game ever made by many, myself obviously included. It did have a sequel on the Playstation called "Chrono Cross," but I have actually never played it for some reason. I started to on an emulator a while back but could never get into it, particularly since my beloved original cast had very little to do with it.

i like tomb raider that much...

it's good but I prefer Secret of Mana

also a good game fufu. there was a version put out on the ps1 that came with a knock off final fantasy said to be ff4. in all reality it was more like ff2. you can most likely find it for the ps1 easier than for the snes. great game many diffrent endings. you have to beat the game at least twice just to get all the weapons, and armour. either way the game was just amazing. the second was fun but a much bigger pain in the ass. you could play it through multiple times and still not get all the damn characters with out doing certain things.

there was a version put out on the ps1 that came with a knock off final fantasy said to be ff4.

true but the load times for the ps1 version were so atrocious the game was near unplayable. Even I nearly didn't have the patience for the ps1 version. I would just recommend an emulator if the DS version isn't an option. Even buying it for the SNES on eBay is gonna run nearly $100. An unopened copy goes for $1500-2500.

News was released today that the DS version will have the PS1 FMV's (which I personally didn't care for but everyone else seemed to like), an extra dungeon, no load times, and touch screen controls. I'm still hoping they sneak in an extra character or something as well. But the truth is if the game just had a blank screen that read "We take your money! You stupid, hahaha!" with a Chrono Trigger sticker on the cartridge I'd still be first in line to purchase it.

lol i didnt notice the load times due to the fact it was one of the first games i got for the ps1. dont know were it ranked on snes.

Chrono Trigger was a good game. Shame, they dont' make any RPG as good as it.

I think that there is a very good chance you will be seeing a sequel before the end of this decade, with it being on the top of several gaming mags In Demand Sequels Lists they would be stupid to let sure money like that slip away but then again it won't really set a precedent for stupidity in the corporate world now would it?

Chrono Trigger and RPG's rule even though I don't gameage anymore. I wish i was a gamer. I saw chrono trigger played by a friend of mine back when with the super nintendo of course...he loved it of course

ya that is the problem with rpg's any more lack of time to play them. hell i have not even upgraded any systems yet due to the fact i dont play the ones i have enough to see a point. if they put out a new chrono trigger though i guess i will have to upgrade.

Back