• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Doublebase in Beijing

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pic of our runner/interpreteur on top the IBC (Interational Broadcast Center). I have been really busy and will update this thread when I have more time. So far everything is going well.
IMG_5084.jpg

Awesome! Great idea for a thread. I will be following along.

Cool dude! I bet you are having a blast.

No no, I'm getting married 2 months. I'm here until August 29th. Its pretty sweet here. I went downtown to the "electronics mecca" last night. Wow, what an experience that was. The salespeople are crazy "Sir, sir! you buy laptop, camera, computer". They don't leave you alone. The store we went in was 11 storey's high. All these kids playing video games. It was like something out of the movies. Haven't went to a bar yet. The hotel bar is pretty expensive. About 6$ a beer. Not horrible but if you go into town I've heard beers are less then a 1$. We had McDonalds the other night we were out. I bought 3 meals for us and it came to 49Yuen, which is about 7$ US. The meals are so much smaller then in the US. Probably would be a good idea to start implementing that in the back in the States.

Nice, how are the people?
Is it clean?

How much are the laptops?

Yeah hook us up DB!

The people are very nice. The language barrier is worse then I thought it would be. Not many of them speak english and the ones that do, don't speak it fluently. The streets and landscaping are well maintained. Not many pot holes like Philly and NY. I didn't look at any of the laptops. I wouldn't dare buy one from the place I went to. I've heard from some of the people here that they can have viruses on them and you just don't know what you are getting. Its not like going in a best buy where you can get a warranty and take back the product if it has a problem.

The people are very nice. The language barrier is worse then I thought it would be. Not many of them speak english and the ones that do, don't speak it fluently. The streets and landscaping are well maintained. Not many pot holes like Philly and NY. I didn't look at any of the laptops. I wouldn't dare buy one from the place I went to. I've heard from some of the people here that they can have viruses on them and you just don't know what you are getting. Its not like going in a best buy where you can get a warranty and take back the product if it has a problem.
There is Best Buy in China. How are the girls? Are they giving you plenty of attention?

They miss you long time!

No no, I'm getting married 2 months. I'm here until August 29th. Its pretty sweet here. I went downtown to the "electronics mecca" last night. Wow, what an experience that was. The salespeople are crazy "Sir, sir! you buy laptop, camera, computer". They don't leave you alone. The store we went in was 11 storey's high. All these kids playing video games. It was like something out of the movies. Haven't went to a bar yet. The hotel bar is pretty expensive. About 6$ a beer. Not horrible but if you go into town I've heard beers are less then a 1$. We had McDonalds the other night we were out. I bought 3 meals for us and it came to 49Yuen, which is about 7$ US. The meals are so much smaller then in the US. Probably would be a good idea to start implementing that in the back in the States.
Were the burgers a bit sweeter than usual? Sweet meat is dog....of course all of the restaurants were told to take dog off of the menu and politely suggest something else if someone orders dog....

What happens in China stays in China

Traditional to eat Cat in the southern provinces, more popular to eat dog in the north...

Getting married in 2weeks after spending all that time on the other side of the world w/that hot little asian number.

She will never believe you didn't sample the sweet and sour - :laugh:

I'm sorry...

Pic of our runner/interpreteur on top the IBC (Interational Broadcast Center). I have been really busy and will update this thread when I have more time. So far everything is going well.
IMG_5084.jpg
What is her name? Square Head Hot Pants? Sure she's not a android cause her jaw reminds me of the Iron Giant....

5961309_62591e41f4.jpg

Visited the wall this past Sunday. Really amazing. It was a tough climb. Very steep. Here are some more pics.

Some more. The blue bubbly one is aquatics, long one is gymnastics and the birds nest is track and field.

Back