• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Convert D-bol to an injectible?

ON-SWOLL

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone. I got my hands on some D-bol tabs and i was wondering if they can be converted into an injectible if i disolve them in BB/BA solution and filter out the fillers. If this can be done does it mean that i could take the dosage weekly? Any serious advise is welcomed.

What you would do would not change the drug, if you only took it weekly it would only be active for a few hours of one day during that entire week. It is almost always in oral form for ease of administration so that people do not have to shoot it several times a day.

Take it in pill form, got it. How much of the gains will i actually keep? I was thinking about running D-bol and test for 6 weeksto get a jump start and then continuing with Tren and test for the remainder of the cycle. how much of the D-bol gain do you think i will keep (in your opinion). Also, is it likely that i will experience erectile problems on d-bol if i include test? My cycle will look something like this

Weeks 1-6
D-bol: 15mg daily
Test Prop: 100mg daily

Weeks 6 -20
Tren: 30mg daily
Test prop: 125mg daily

I hope to gain an unreal amount of mass and then go into a cutting cycle. What do you think?

6 weeks of dbol is too much. It is methylated and harsh on the liver.
4 weeks is all you need. And I doubt you will need 100mg/day of prop either. Hard to tell not knowing anymore.

OK, i will cut it down to 4 weeks. The prop dosage was based on another post i was reading. I thought it would give me a better and faster gain. Do you have any suggestions on dosages for the prop and tren for the remainder of the cycle? So far i am up to 190 lbs (from 165) and it looks pretty good. As i am a hard gainer, i consume about 4200 calories a day (30% protein, 60% carbs, 10% fat) and have a 3 day a week workout at 6 sets per exercise, 6 excercises per workout. If there are any other details i can provide just let me know.

also, what dosage of d-bol would you recommend. It has been a while since i used it (reforvit-D i think it was, several years ago) and my knowledge of it is not that good. I have heard of people taking extreme doses of it, but that sounds crazy for me due to the chance of heightened aggrivation. What do you guys think?

Thats a sorta high amount of test for someone your bodyweight, remember prop is a bit more test than an equal amount of cypionate or enanthate due to the lower esther weight.

Reforvit-B is dbol + vitamin B.

25mg for me is a pretty standard dbol doseage, personally I wouldn't count 15mg as dangerous but everyones liver is different. 80-100mg per day is not unheard of for very large guys.

Back