• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hiking as part of training

steel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi,

after ages away in uni im back - and in need of loosing 10lbs- 1st of fat and getting my strength back to somewhere similar to where it was 12-18months ago. i am going to knock up a simple weights regime as well as starting back jogging and possibly hiking.

does anybody here regularly go walking/hiking as part of their training? i am going to do some hill running locally (about 5-6miles) but i was wondering if mixing things up by hiking say once a week (10-12miles) would be beneficial or would i be better served using my time running or doing something else?

thanks in advance

It could be part of your cardio if wanted, but your diet is going to be key.

yes...diet manipulation is way more effecient at controlling weight. But who wants to actually track an approximate number of calories that they take in?????

If it was money you would. And time is money. So start tracking. I think this would be the time that Built would say go here--->FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

Yes, it sucks at first like anything else in life.

yes...diet manipulation is way more effecient at controlling weight. But who wants to actually track an approximate number of calories that they take in?????

If it was money you would. And time is money. So start tracking. I think this would be the time that Built would say go here--->FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal

Yes, it sucks at first like anything else in life.

...except masturbation. I liked that one from the get-go. ;)

I have long proclaimed to be a homosexual man trapped in a woman's body - and really DIGGING it! Means I get to do STRAIT guys! ;)

does anybody here regularly go walking/hiking as part of their training?

Well yea but not by choice. I walk several miles a day sometimes carrying wieght at work.
It's probably great for overall conditioning but for me it sucks the day after a leg/lower back lifting day when you're supposed to be resting those parts.

Back