• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

why deadlift for bigger bench?

the_general64

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have heard that if you want to increase your bench press you should deadlift. what is the science behind that idea because i have noticed, for myself that, once i incorporated deadlifts into my routine my bench press lifts increased which had plateaued up to that point.

The same goes for squats as well helping out your bench. Funny as it sounds.

But I believe it all boils down to core work outs.

Yea its definately the core workout. You can never increase strength without having a stronger abs/core. Tensting abs will amplify the tenstion of any muscle on the body, meaning more strength.

I herd some one say " you can push what you can pull" i dont kno iff this is entirely true, but i found that as i could row more weight my bench also increased, also i think, when you dead lift you do alot of heavy weight, making your body used to lifting heavy weight, so when you do any form of exercise your already used to holding all this heavy weight? thats what i have found with my working out, also i very much agree with what people have said above me:clapping:

Back