• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Getting back on track...

GOtriSports

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am really very disappointed in myself right now. I have been on a very serious diet and work-out plan since around December 12th 2007. I have lost around 80 pounds and am very happy about that. Over that entire time I almost never cheated (literally may have cheated two or three times on my diet) and never missed more than 2 days at the gym.

Now, I felt a little sick this weekend and I finally let up... I missed 4 days in a row from the gym now and I ate probably 3500-4000 calories for two days in a row when I have been eating between 1900-2300 everyday for about 8 months. So I stepped on the scale, and yep, you guessed it... in these past few days I have gained SEVEN yes 7 pounds back already. I could not believe it (although I should have expected it).

Right after i got off the scaled I forced myself to go for a run and tomorrow I will be back in the gym and opening back up my food log after 2 days with out it. I think part of my problem is that for about 2 weeks my diet had been the EXACT same thing everyday. Basically my diet contained Oatmeal, Bananas, Blueberrys, Strawberrys, cottage cheese and Whey protein shakes. I am just so tired of it. Does anyone have any good ideas of things I can add that might spice it up and make my diet not so boring?

It is probably a good thing that you went on a little splurge, most the weight gain will probably be water weight.

I think you might get a surprise in a few days from this little refeed. Just get back on track.

Basically my diet contained Oatmeal, Bananas, Blueberrys, Strawberrys, cottage cheese and Whey protein shakes. I am just so tired of it.

That's a lot of fruit, IMO.

I'm with IainDaniel (< hey, spelled it right)...No big deal, just get back on track.

Based on your pics, I don't think you'll turn into Jabba the Hut...this time.:D

Yeah it is a lot of fruit but the servings are small. I usually put half a banana, two strawberry's and 10 blueberrys in about 200 calories worth of Oatmeal once a day and half of that amount later. Is that still too much fruit?

I certainly hope I don't go back to being Jaba like haha. But it is a HORRIBLE feeling right now because i feel in these past 4 days I have lost some of my ab definition that I have been working so hard for that was not even that visible in the first place! Oh well hopefully everything will fall right back in to place now.

Yeah it is a lot of fruit but the servings are small. I usually put half a banana, two strawberry's and 10 blueberrys in about 200 calories worth of Oatmeal once a day and half of that amount later. Is that still too much fruit?

For me, yes. But this is only due to my personal physiology.

For others here, maybe not. It all depends on your system, your goals, etc. and I am not as qualified to offer a definitive response as others like Jodi, Built, IanD, et al.:D

I certainly hope I don't go back to being Jaba like haha. But it is a HORRIBLE feeling right now because i feel in these past 4 days I have lost some of my ab definition that I have been working so hard for that was not even that visible in the first place! Oh well hopefully everything will fall right back in to place now.

I personally think you have little to worry about.

You want to see my BEFORE pics? Er....my RIGHT NOW pics?

Now THAT would be something to worry about, LOL.:D

Back