• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Subway

SnowManSnow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, so is there anything wrong with subway sandwitches? cause i love them haha.

A footlong ham has around 45g of protein and probably around 400 calories or so.

>..

B

oh...

for instance.. a sandwitch would consist of

Ham, Spinach, tomatoe, sweet peppers salt, pepper, and oragano. I dont eat may .. oil and that stuff.

B

from the website it is 570 cals at around 37 grams of protein.

Not the greatest meal, but will do in a pinch.

Deli meat isn't the greatest.

Subway is perhaps better than other fast food establishments, but it is still crap.....I don't care what Jared says. :D

The amount of 'wrong' in a subway sandwich is really up to how healthy you want to eat. There are definitely much healthier options.

The biggest concern I see is the high sodium content from the processed deli meat and bread. Not sure if the deli meat they use contains nitrites either.

Not sure if the deli meat they use contains nitrites either.

Ohhh yeah.:yes: I can say with much confidence that their product is put together with inexpensive, preservative~laiden meats. This I know.
All in all, the product(s) they offer are better than fries and a Big Mac. The problem I have is with the way all of these franchises have ridden the "FRESH" and "HEALTHY" bandwagon....its a big marketing hoax.

Double Meat

Okay, so its not grilled fresh in front of you, but in a pinch, subway is above par for a quick meal if you get a 6" double meat (chicken, turkery) no cheese no mayo, add spicey mustard and your cool. We live in the real world, at least i do, i dont get paid to bodybuild so having time cook all the time isn't exactly easy, do subway works for the poor boy!

ok, so is there anything wrong with subway sandwitches? cause i love them haha.

A footlong ham has around 45g of protein and probably around 400 calories or so.

>..

B

Cut bread for a month , then come back and eat one of those goddam things and then ask that question. :barf:

Okay, so its not grilled fresh in front of you, but in a pinch, subway is above par for a quick meal if you get a 6" double meat (chicken, turkery) no cheese no mayo, add spicey mustard and your cool. We live in the real world, at least i do, i dont get paid to bodybuild so having time cook all the time isn't exactly easy, do subway works for the poor boy!

Not trying to pick on you. But I wonder where society has gone, where they say preparing food for themselves is difficult. It isn't about bodybuilding, just a generation ago, eating out was a treat, now it is an everyday occurance. No wonder obesity is so high.

Not trying to pick on you. But I wonder where society has gone, where they say preparing food for themselves is difficult. It isn't about bodybuilding, just a generation ago, eating out was a treat, now it is an everyday occurance. No wonder obesity is so high.

Great post.

For me, the only days I buy lunch are when I forget to bring one, wake up too late to make one, when I'm crammed for time etc. but it's not a normal daily occurrence. For everybody else I work with, at their lunch break they go to either Subway, this chinese restaurant or the grocery store every single day.

Not only do my co-workers need to stop complaining about not being paid enough if they're going to spend 10+ dollars per day on lunch, but we also have one of the most out of shape staffs I have ever seen and there's no wonder why when you watch what these people do to themselves all day/every day.

We have this one girl who's a whale and I came in from a workout last week and just wasn't in the mood for her shit after she roasted me for being 15 minutes late.

So I go and make my morning eggs at the microwave and she yells at me "Justin! you need to do this at home from this point forward! Eggs smell soooo gross!"..

So I turned to her and said "watching you eat all day/everyday makes me want to throw up."

Sure, it's a dick comment, but it's true.

/end rant

IML Gear Cream!
Great post.
we also have one of the most out of shape staffs I have ever seen and there's no wonder why when you watch what these people do to themselves all day/every day.

Do you work in the computer department like I do :)

Do you work in the computer department like I do :)

A lot of the people I work with are at their computers all day, stuffing their faces. Yup.

All of our people work at computers, but you should see my department ( IT ).
I would say it's one of the worst ones here.

I had somebody tell me the other day that they are who they are and they can't change how they look and that they're not going to be taking dieting pills and doing unhealthy things to lose weight.

That's comedy.

Stop stuffing your face 'round the clock and maybe things will change.

My work banned cigarette breaks, the next thing to be banned will be eating food all day at your desk. Not only does it take time away from working but these people eat all fucking day and it's appalling.

One girl's chair broke yesterday. You'd think that would be a wake up call..

I had somebody tell me the other day that they are who they are and they can't change how they look and that they're not going to be taking dieting pills and doing unhealthy things to lose weight.

That's comedy.

My work banned cigarette breaks, the next thing to be banned will be eating food all day at your desk. Not only does it take time away from working but these people eat all fucking day and it's appalling.

LAWL.gif
LAWL.gif
LAWL.gif

I have gone thru the same shit at all my jobs to. Why do all fat people think that healthy food stinks?:confused:

I actually like that particular phenomenon.
I work with some pretty low class fukkers sometimes, especially when they bring in outside 'contractors' for oven cleans...
there have been many instances of food getting stolen out of the refrigerators, but for some reason no one ever steals mine!:hmmm:

as for subway... they're good in a pinch, but I wouldn't base my diet around them

Great post.

We have this one girl who's a whale and I came in from a workout last week and just wasn't in the mood for her shit after she roasted me for being 15 minutes late.

So I go and make my morning eggs at the microwave and she yells at me "Justin! you need to do this at home from this point forward! Eggs smell soooo gross!"..

So I turned to her and said "watching you eat all day/everyday makes me want to throw up."

Sure, it's a dick comment, but it's true.

/end rant

A lot of the people I work with are at their computers all day, stuffing their faces. Yup.

That's comedy.

:roflmao: :clapping:

Holy Dam this guy is cracking me up!

Ohhh yeah.:yes: I can say with much confidence that their product is put together with inexpensive, preservative~laiden meats. This I know.
All in all, the product(s) they offer are better than fries and a Big Mac. The problem I have is with the way all of these franchises have ridden the "FRESH" and "HEALTHY" bandwagon....its a big marketing hoax.

Indeed, people fall for that bullshit, too.

I notice if I eat at the restaurant, I come out stinking for a while. It really sticks to your clothes.

Back