• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Protein per serving?

Inverted5

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to have the frameset that the body could not ingest more than 20 to30g of protein per individual period. Now I understand that this may not necessarily be the case.

However, I was curious if anyone has found it to be more beneficial or less wasteful to still separate their protein servings such as in shakes? For instance, do you prefer to have a PWO shake with 1 scoop (24g protein) and then another later in the day, or 2 scoops (48g protein) immediately following the workout? .....Or both 2 scoops PWO and another 1 scoop later?

With that asked, I have been generally taking 2 scoops PWO and then eating as much high protein food I can throughout the day along with my creatine, animal pak, fish oil, and glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM.

Thanks!

The body has a general nack at sucking up nurtients post workout. I've kept with a 2 scoop (50ish gs) approach myself. 1 scoop waking up, 1 scoop prior to bed.

Two scoops am, 30-50 grams from food. I take the same supps you do with the exception of creatine. Have you noticed measurable gains from it?

Two scoops am, 30-50 grams from food. I take the same supps you do with the exception of creatine. Have you noticed measurable gains from it?

I just started back on the creatine and decided to go with the loading phase. Finished loading yesterday which were 4 individual doses throughout the day equaling 20g total per day for 5 consecutive days. I like to think that I have already been lifting heavier, but it could just be psychological. I have also just started the Max-OT routine which is lifting heavy anyhow.

However, the last time I was on creatine I did notice a huge difference. I felt more swollen and felt like I had consistent energy to keep up the intensity throughout the workout. I truly felt like it made a difference in recovery and motivation.

I got off it at the time because I wasn't drinking enough water and knew better. I was becoming concerned with my kidneys when it started to hurt when I pissed. I have no idea if it was from that, but it stopped after getting off the creatine. Regardless I am back on and ready to see a difference.

I just started back on the creatine and decided to go with the loading phase. Finished loading yesterday which were 4 individual doses throughout the day equaling 20g total per day for 5 consecutive days. I like to think that I have already been lifting heavier, but it could just be psychological. I have also just started the Max-OT routine which is lifting heavy anyhow.

However, the last time I was on creatine I did notice a huge difference. I felt more swollen and felt like I had consistent energy to keep up the intensity throughout the workout. I truly felt like it made a difference in recovery and motivation.

I got off it at the time because I wasn't drinking enough water and knew better. I was becoming concerned with my kidneys when it started to hurt when I pissed. I have no idea if it was from that, but it stopped after getting off the creatine. Regardless I am back on and ready to see a difference.

We are talking about protein, not creatine.

I think the number is higher than 30g at a time, but also depends on you and your body, as well as what you are used to. I'll hit 60 post workout, and around 30g-40g at other times during the day, but I'm also 250 pounds.

Also know that you should be eating properly so your diet should account for the majority of your nutrients.

We are talking about protein, not creatine.

Right. I just thought since he asked me about my creatine use I would throw that in there, but you are right it is a little OT.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I think I may keep my 2 scoops PWO and then start taking 1 more before bed since in essence we fast during the night anyhow.

Last edited:
Right. I just thought since he asked me about my creatine use I would throw that in there, but you are right it is a little OT.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I think I may keep my 2 scoops PWO and then start taking 1 more before bed since in essence we fast during the night anyhow.

Best of luck bro:thumb:

Back