• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Guy Wants to Kill Me For Talking to His Wife

KentDog

Yuppie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had plans to go see the new Batman movie with an ex-co worker of mine on Friday. She's 33 and in the midst of a divorce that will be finalized in October. Anyway, she calls me on Friday letting me know her husband had been digging thru her phone and writing down phone numbers of guys she had been talking to and getting all crazy about it. She called me and left me a total of four voice mails since sounding really scared and shakey, warning me he was going to call me.

I get the call a few hours ago while I was napping, and the voicemail I got was as follows (verbatim):

"You didnâ??????t leave no fucking message there, so I donâ??????t know who Iâ??????m talking to, but Iâ??????m thinking itâ??????s Kent, and you know (girl's name) and you obviously know who the FUCK I am. Iâ??????m her fianc??©. And if you fucking call her anymore, talk to her, and tell her about some fucking movie or whatever, Iâ??????m going to rip your fucking head off. So I hope this is the right guy, and, but this is no lie, LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE. Youâ??????ve got a big problem on your hands, buddy."

The guy sounds like white trash from the South to be honest, but he definitely sounded mad and crazy. I'm not sure what to do from here. I've already decided not to talk to this girl anymore since she pretty much revealed to me on Friday how crazy she is for being with this guy by the way she's handling it, let alone the fact that I do not want to deal with any of this shit at all. My main concern is that this guy may easily stumble across directions to my house.

Do you think I should report this to the police?

I am also concerned that he may show up to my work.

I would back off (of her) no matter how innocent your intentions might have been.

I wouldn't worry too much about him, although I wouldn't take his behavior lightly either. Let him think he's won...he sounds like a typical redneck to me.
Odds are, he's 4'-8" and 119 with a deep voice.:D

Save that voice mail just in case he does show up to your house or job. Then you can beat the hell out of him, and you'll have proof he was stalking you.

he sounds unstable. he might be dangerous and he might be a sniveling little pussy hard to tell. the fiance part is weird if they're getting divorced :thinking:

he sounds unstable. he might be dangerous and he might be a sniveling little pussy hard to tell. the fiance part is weird if they're getting divorced :thinking:
I was surprised as well that he described himself as her fiance, when it is obvious that they are over and in the process of divorce. Either way, he did sound extremely pissed in his voicemail.

I just got off the phone with the police department, and they are saying they can't do anything for me right now. I'd need at least three saved voicemails of him threatening to harm me for them to do anything :wtf:. They also told me to tell our receptionist at work to call the police if he happens to show up. Like that will do anything for me besides make me look like an idiot and complete asshole.

I would back off (of her) no matter how innocent your intentions might have been.

I wouldn't worry too much about him, although I wouldn't take his behavior lightly either. Let him think he's won...he sounds like a typical redneck to me.
Odds are, he's 4'-8" and 119 with a deep voice.:D

Take it from this guy. Hes about the same size.

So Kent, were you going to fuck her?

A) Psychoboy is for real in which case you call the popo and file on his ass with this. He'll get a call and be told a few things. If he has any amopunt of self defensive instincts he will not want to blow his life outta the water by messing with you. Who needs an arrest record for being a psycho stalker dude? If he's truly psycho then that will not stop him, but rather send him over the edge. If that happens, would you put me in your will? I'm thinkin' co-beneficiary on your life insurance would be just fine.

B) Psychoboy is in fact in cahoots with the female and she is just playing games with you. She is all :roflmao: at you and he is all :hmmm: trying to score points and get laid while you are all :mooh: in the mix. Kinda sux but hey, shit happens.

C) She is in a shitty situation with some kind of psycho stalker dude and needs your help to chill his ass out.

There is a possible solution to all this. File charges for assault on this guy. Require the cops to arrest him. Force the issue. Assault doesn't require that you be physically touched, but rather that you have been made to fear for your physical well being as a direct result of someone's actions. If you feel physically threatened, and you feel that at any time you could get thrown a beatin' as a result of that call ... then file. You fix all three situations.

IML Gear Cream!
I was surprised as well that he described himself as her fiance, when it is obvious that they are over and in the process of divorce. Either way, he did sound extremely pissed in his voicemail.

I just got off the phone with the police department, and they are saying they can't do anything for me right now. I'd need at least three saved voicemails of him threatening to harm me to do anything :wtf:. They also told me to tell our receptionist at work to call the police if he happens to show up. Like that will do anything for me besides make me look like a holligan.

Wait a minute ... hold the phone. He described himself as her fiance, and she described him as her soon to be ex-husband? WTF?!?!? That is not making any sense. Someone's screwing with you here some how ...

Wait a minute ... hold the phone. He described himself as her fiance, and she described him as her soon to be ex-husband? WTF?!?!? That is not making any sense. Someone's screwing with you here some how ...
It's the guy. She has been talking about her marriage going to divorce for the past six months and how she has been looking for a place to move out to (the floods ruined her new place, so that did not happen; they still live together but don't talk).

Take it from this guy. Hes about the same size.

Um, no, I'm 5'-10" and 231...nice try, tough guy.:rolleyes:

Hey Kent, I don't know about the guy, but why don't you get AKIRA to come over and push her over a curb or something....he's pretty good at roughing up chicks, no?

Unless of course, he has a "tummy ache" at the moment.:cry:

So Kent, were you going to fuck her?
It did cross my mind. She's a petite blonde who works out a lot and has fake boobies (not that I'm into that last part). She had been letting me know all week how excited she has been for our date and has told me she would love to date me before.

Our date Friday was supposed to be:
1. Back to my place for a drink before the movie. Catch up a bit (since she got a new job a few months ago).
2. Movie.
3. Dinner at my place (with drinks).
4. Tour of my house.

A) Psychoboy is for real in which case you call the popo and file on his ass with this. He'll get a call and be told a few things. If he has any amopunt of self defensive instincts he will not want to blow his life outta the water by messing with you. Who needs an arrest record for being a psycho stalker dude? If he's truly psycho then that will not stop him, but rather send him over the edge. If that happens, would you put me in your will? I'm thinkin' co-beneficiary on your life insurance would be just fine.

B) Psychoboy is in fact in cahoots with the female and she is just playing games with you. She is all :roflmao: at you and he is all :hmmm: trying to score points and get laid while you are all :mooh: in the mix. Kinda sux but hey, shit happens.

C) She is in a shitty situation with some kind of psycho stalker dude and needs your help to chill his ass out.

There is a possible solution to all this. File charges for assault on this guy. Require the cops to arrest him. Force the issue. Assault doesn't require that you be physically touched, but rather that you have been made to fear for your physical well being as a direct result of someone's actions. If you feel physically threatened, and you feel that at any time you could get thrown a beatin' as a result of that call ... then file. You fix all three situations.
Thanks for the advice, BC. I am thinking the situation is either A or C (or a combo of both). I'll need three saved voicemails or him actually showing up to my house or work before the police can do anything is what they said. I was considering calling the guy back to let him know I won't be talking to her anymore and that we were just friends from work a while back. This could either cool him off, or blow him up, which would give me one more recorded instance of him threatening me, but would probably lead to him figuring out where I work if he doesn't already. For that reason, I'm just going to leave it alone.

It's the guy. She has been talking about her marriage going to divorce for the past six months and how she has been looking for a place to move out to (the floods ruined her new place, so that did not happen; they still live together but don't talk).
Still it don't make sense. This sounds like two different guys. Her husband would not have told you to stop chasing his fiance in that message. He'd have said stop chasing his "wife". There is no mixing up those two words. Sounds like she is lying to you about who is going psycho and that there is actually a third (or more) guys that she is involved with. I'd set her down for a bit 'til she gets her life squared up and can date you without you having to carry her excess baggage around all the time.

Life's too short for bullshit brother. I know you're a stud Kent, and getting your groove on isn't an issue ... so why bother with the drama mamas?

Hey Kent, I don't know about the guy, but why don't you get AKIRA to come over and push her over a curb or something....he's pretty good at roughing up chicks, no?

Unless of course, he has a "tummy ache" at the moment.:cry:

:roflmao: RIM SHOT!

It did cross my mind. She's a petite blonde who works out a lot and has fake boobies (not that I'm into that last part). She had been letting me know all week how excited she has been for our date and has told me she would love to date me before.

Our date Friday was supposed to be:
1. Back to my place for a drink before the movie. Catch up a bit (since she got a new job a few months ago).
2. Movie.
3. Dinner at my place (with drinks).
4. Tour of my house.

Ok that sounds like a definite yes to me. What I want to know is how in the hell did this guy (or any guy) find out about what you two were doing? I mean, he mentioned "movie," so it sounds like this girl has a big mouth.

You could always blow her off and see if the situation dissolves. You may get another chance.

How did this guy get her phone? Is she messing around with him while playing dirty girl with you?

Still it don't make sense. This sounds like two different guys. Her husband would not have told you to stop chasing his fiance in that message. He'd have said stop chasing his "wife". There is no mixing up those two words. Sounds like she is lying to you about who is going psycho and that there is actually a third (or more) guys that she is involved with. I'd set her down for a bit 'til she gets her life squared up and can date you without you having to carry her excess baggage around all the time.

Life's too short for bullshit brother. I know you're a stud Kent, and getting your groove on isn't an issue ... so why bother with the drama mamas?
I don't know. It seems odd that she would have a fiance at this time, knowing that she is still married. I think he may have said fiance to give him off the impression he's got more of a reason to be pissed than her being his wife that he is getting a divorce from.

You're absolutely correct as usual BC :thumb:. I don't plan to speak to this one again.

Ok that sounds like a definite yes to me. What I want to know is how in the hell did this guy (or any guy) find out about what you two were doing? I mean, he mentioned "movie," so it sounds like this girl has a big mouth.

You could always blow her off and see if the situation dissolves. You may get another chance.
She said he was digging through her phone. Now that I am looking through my text messages, I had sent her a text saying "Yeah i heard batman was fucking awesome" on Sunday night. Could this be what he was referring to? Other than that, I think the only other reference to our plans involving a movie was that "I got the tickets."

So she is fucking some other guy for the last 6 months while going through a divorce and trying to get at you at the same time?

...dumb slut?
I don't think this is the case, but anything's possible I suppose. She says she has not went on a date for eight years; that's how excited she was for this.

How did this guy get her phone? Is she messing around with him while playing dirty girl with you?
They still live together. She was about to move out, but her new place got deemed "unrentable" due to the recent floods.

IML Gear Cream!
do not fuck around with a woman until the divorce is final and she is no longer living with him. separated or getting a divorce or whatever, she is still living with another man. it is not worth it to even consider it. that has bad news written all over it, along with ethical issues tied to it. let her know you like her and when the divorce is over and she is moved out ready to move on that she should give you a call.

do not fuck around with a woman until the divorce is final and she is no longer living with him. separated or getting a divorce or whatever, she is still living with another man. it is not worth it to even consider it.
Excellent advice, my friend. I will take it.

Have Min0 photoshop your head onto a Navy SEAL in a group photo with his buddies then text it to him and say you and your buddies haven't had much action since Afghanistan and are getting anxious for some fun.....

Here you could be the dude with the sniper rifle easily....:grin:
2003321672823607306_rs.jpg

^^ :roflmao: (lmao manic and goodfella)

Have Min0 photoshop your head onto a Navy SEAL in a group photo with his buddies then text it to him and say you and your buddies haven't had much action since Afghanistan and are getting anxious for some fun.....

Here you could be the dude with the sniper rifle easily....:grin:
2003321672823607306_rs.jpg

:nerd:

My main concern is that this guy may easily stumble across directions to my house.

He's also a moron as he's left a hard copy of a threat to you, which you can hand over to the police which means there is no his word vs yours. Thats even dumber then sending threats by email as he cant deny it's him. Hopefully you were smart enough to keep the recording. There's plenty you can do with it if you so choose, or just ignore it as a guy being an idiot, but don't lose the recording as you may need it in the future if he decides to continue with the threats, etc.

Back