• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Expiration Date?

nateo1979

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A buddy of mine has a bottle of m1t by andro technologies and methyldienleone by gaspari.. They are a year past expiration date. Are they still potent? Would it be worthwhile to purchase them?

They should still be ok.See if he'll give you a break on the price since their expired :)

They should still be ok.See if he'll give you a break on the price since their expired :)

I will. I have heard good things about methlydienleone. Zombul What is your take and your take on M1T would be good? Are they stronger then S-drol?

M1T is a very strong and potent compound. You should see better results than you would with SD.The problem with M1T is that it is so harsh and hard on the body. You may be so lethargic you won't even want to get out of bed at times.You will also experience muscle cramps if your not careful.M1T is very strong and dangerous.

M1T is a very strong and potent compound. You should see better results than you would with SD.The problem with M1T is that it is so harsh and hard on the body. You may be so lethargic you won't even want to get out of bed at times.You will also experience muscle cramps if your not careful.M1T is very strong and dangerous.

What about methyldienleone?

I will. I have heard good things about methlydienleone. Zombul What is your take and your take on M1T would be good? Are they stronger then S-drol?

Definitely want to do your research before starting a M1t cycle. I didn't experience the lethargy too bad, caffeine is a big plus to help there. Intense pumps, couldn't do any cardio due to painful calf pumps. Have all your supports and a good pct in hand before you begin. Like Zombul said though, it is a very harsh compound.

Definitely want to do your research before starting a M1t cycle. I didn't experience the lethargy too bad, caffeine is a big plus to help there. Intense pumps, couldn't do any cardio due to painful calf pumps. Have all your supports and a good pct in hand before you begin. Like Zombul said though, it is a very harsh compound.

I have done my research. I understand the harshness. Just want to know if M1t is stronger or better than s-drol and feedback regarding methyldienleone

My m1t cycle was much better than my sd. Never did a cycle of methyldienelone.

M1T is definitely better than SD. I wish I had still had some:(

Back