• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Man stabbed and decapitated on bus

Nice to know the passengers nearby did nothing to help the victim. All it takes is two or three people to take the guy down and hold him down until the police arrive.

Nice to know the passengers nearby did nothing to help the victim. All it takes is two or three people to take the guy down and hold him down until the police arrive.

That's what I was thinking. The perp had enough time to stab the victim 50-60 times and then beheading him with no intervention...unbelievable.

christ, does anybody has a sense of conviction?

"Some people were puking, some people were crying, other people were in shock ... everybody was running, screaming off the bus," Mr Caton said.

Sgt Colwell said the "brave" behaviour of the passengers and driver probably prevented anyone else from being hurt.

:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!
yea nice. me n my kids are getting ready to take a greyhound to Canada to meet Vanity. :gosh:

Stabbed in the chest = fatality. After the guy made his first few chest strikes, there was no rescuing the victim from his demise. Sucks, but he was hosed. The driver seems to have got everyone off the bus while managing to keep the freako with the knife trapped inside. Doesn't sound like much else he coulda done.

We all want to be heroes, but sometimes shit just happens so fast you cannot respond in the way you would like too. You hear someone scream from two seats away, you look and ... while the shock of what is registering in your mind delays you a tiny moment ... whoops too late. The victim has a perforated heart and is bleeding out his last moments. More people getting killed wouldn't save the poor victim a bit.

At least it was only one victim and not several at once like is going on over in China.

20 is sooooo young though ... that kid barely had time to know he was alive.

How much is the bus fare? Total both ways for all of yas I mean

$504 round trip if i buy non refundable tickets. now i feel sick with "what if" :(.

Yeah, that happened just outside of the city. The pyscho waited a half hour before murdering and decapitating the sleeping 20 yr old. The dude should have done everyone a favour and "offed" himself as well so we don't have to bother with him like we will. Now we have to baby sit his messed up ass.

That said, it's a sticky point because blaming a person with mental illness is like blaming a deaf person for not listening attentively. It's a vicious cycle when a person with mental illness goes off meds. They do it because they feel better and then the go back to being crazy. The laws up here are messed up in that regard because a person diagnosed with mental illness get to call the shots. The way the laws are set up, even though everyone knows you're crazy they don't want to admit that you're not like everyone else by taking away your rights to make decisions (as long as you're on meds). This guy was likely a schizophrenic but obviously had violent dellusions. My aunt lived with the disease for 40+ years. She had some doozy dullsuions, but fortunately nothing that involved a butcher knife.

$504 round trip if i buy non refundable tickets. now i feel sick with "what if" :(.
Who doesn't , but it's a completely random event. This could have happened in a park, on the street or in a cab. It could have happened anywhere in any part of the world.

I think they meant, the quick thinking and prescence of mind of the driver (in the midst of something so unreal) to disable the bus. The passengers did the right thing leaving the bus, and they apparantly did it in a fairly orderly manner (according to other reports) The guy was over 6 ft,200+lbs and stabbing a guy with rambo sized hunting knife and had zero regard for human life (his face was emotionless and was like a robot stabbing the guy), sorry, but every man for himself at that point. A trucker pulled over and armed a small group with tire irons and heavy tools and they went back in to help, but the killer had already removed the dude's head, so they got back off the bus and locked the killer in the bus instead.

I hope the 2 kids (one was 5) on board don't know or didn't see much of what happened. They'll be messed up otherwise.

Last edited:
It is a fucking sick world.

Stabbed in the chest = fatality. After the guy made his first few chest strikes, there was no rescuing the victim from his demise. Sucks, but he was hosed.

That's true. Especially considering the number of times he was stabbed. A buddy of mine got into a fight 2 years back and was stabbed in the heart. He didn't even know he was stabbed until his friends brought him into the house and saw the blood. It was too late then because he was already woozy and slumped over. Fucked up man. Murder is bad.

Moral of the news story: don't sleep on buses or cabs.

amd_vince_weiguang_li.jpg

Turner/AP
Vince Weiguang Li, 40, is led into the Manitoba Provicial Court in Portage La Prairie, Canada. He stands accused of beheading a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus.

it will be interesting if we get to hear what was going on in his head.

Is it hereditary?

Some studies say there is a high probability that it is, but science hasn't figured out what causes it yet. Research points to genetics and environment as the two most probable root causes of the illness. Odds are, you have the gene to possibly be Schizophrenic, and your environment will dictate whether the gene become activated. All this is theory. Like I said, science hasn't nailed down a definite cause yet.

As far as I remember, Schizophrenia is entirely genetic. And while I am sure environmet has something to do with onset of events, I doubt it is responsible for the condition.

I have met many many schizophrenics, and most of them were very creative,dellusional, and not always harmful.....a pretty fun bunch really.:D

My money says this guy was/is Psychotic. From the details of the article, I'd say he was actively hearing voices that instructed him to kill whoever was sitting next to him.....whether they said it was Satan, or his Mother-in-law...which explains his calm demeanor and lack of remorse.

I feel badly for his victim, and understand his flaw.....but I think we need not make excuses for keeping dangerous people, like him, around.

As far as I remember, Schizophrenia is entirely genetic. And while I am sure environmet has something to do with onset of events, I doubt it is responsible for the condition.

I have met many many schizophrenics, and most of them were very creative,dellusional, and not always harmful.....a pretty fun bunch really.:D

My money says this guy was/is Psychotic. From the details of the article, I'd say he was actively hearing voices that instructed him to kill whoever was sitting next to him.....whether they said it was Satan, or his Mother-in-law...which explains his calm demeanor and lack of remorse.

I feel badly for his victim, and understand his flaw.....but I think we need not make excuses for keeping dangerous people, like him, around.
Define around. Theoretically, do we wall him in for life or take his life?

kill his ass

Back