• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dude over reacts to some chick pouring soda on him. All hell breaks lose.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pictured: The moment a man punched a girl off her feet during a Facebook water fight | Mail Online

This is the moment a girl was punched off her feet during a water fight in a park in which nine people were arrested.

Nine people were arrested for assaulting police and affray at the event, which attracted 250 youngsters to Kensington Gardens, close to Princess Diana's former home.

It was intended as a fun way to cool down in the blistering heat, but tempers flared after the girl doused a young man with a fizzy drink.

After covering his T-shirt with the red liquid she ran away laughing, but her victim failed to see the funny side.

He chased her and punched her in the face, knocking her off her feet and leaving her helpless on the ground.

The attack happened at around lunchtime yesterday near the Serpentine in London's Hyde Park.

Gangs of youths then ran amok, threatening the public, flashing knives and causing riding school children as young as five to be thrown from their horses.

article-0-0220295E00000578-150_468x891.jpg

article-0-0220295B00000578-922_468x421.jpg

article-0-0220296100000578-678_468x395.jpg

OH shoot...

Now DOMS, keep cool here.

I already know what your going to see in those pictures.

WOW, punching a girl over red soda? thats pretty low

wow what a dick. he fails at life

good job by the photographer. i was suspecting beatdown pics from the other guys after he hit her.

What a puss, he didn't even K her O! - :confused:

What a puss, he didn't even K her O! - :confused:
No shit ... and after being all raged out and chasing her down no less. Someone shoulda beat his ass proper for that one. A nice public asswhooping complete with a running commentary while the beating is dispensed. Why do i soooo believe he shoulda been beat to shit ya ask? Cuz if you look in background everyone else is running around with some kind of super-soaker 10,000. Yeah ... it was a public water fight. This little cumdrop was already there getting wet anyway. He needs a good beatin'.

good job by the photographer. i was suspecting beatdown pics from the other guys after he hit her.
Nah ... don't expect the post abuse beat down. Persons of their ethnic persuasion don't roll like that. A brother ain't gonna get involved.

That kid deserves to get his fucking ass kicked.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not defending him but what kind of a dumb bitch uses red soda in a water fight?

If she was a guy and and was going around wrecking peoples clothes in what was supposed to be a water fight, people would be saying he got what he deserved

I was wondering why he was wearing bowling shoes? - :hmmm:

I'm not defending him but what kind of a dumb bitch uses red soda in a water fight?

If she was a guy and and was going around wrecking peoples clothes in what was supposed to be a water fight, people would be saying he got what he deserved

I agree. Men do not hit girls. That is a given. That is also why men always deserve to make more money for an equal amount of work. It is a fair trade.

Okay as many have iterated that man is a complete tool for flat out punching the girl. But what kind of dumb bitch brings red soda to an organized water fight?

Agreed he was a piece of shit but what about all the guys standing there doing nothing while she's on the ground.Sounds like it was a water fight at a pussy convention.

that chick's got a mini muffin top going in that first pic.

IML Gear Cream!
You can tell by looking at him he thinks he's a tuff guy.To many punk tuff guys out there that couldn't fight anyone but a woman.pos.

I'm not sure which is more pathetic... the bitch ass punk for hitting the girl, or the numerous douches standing around that can't seem to muster enough nuts to stand up for a girl in trouble.

people frikkin disgust me

in his defense, that was a nice t-shirt and it's a bitch to get red soda stains out.

also, he was clearly on a roid rage.

lucifuge said:
I'm not sure which is more pathetic... the bitch ass punk for hitting the girl, or the numerous douches standing around that can't seem to muster enough nuts to stand up for a girl in trouble.

people frikkin disgust me
dude, think about it. This took seconds to happen and no one was expecting a guy to punch a girl. Look in the last pic, people are clearly running to her aid. Now I have as little faith in human kind as the next guy, but they're clearly trying to help her and no one can prepare to help the girl the instant a dude suddenly decides to smack a 'ho. What confuses me is how all of the sudden everyone has knives and shit, unless an all out fight broke out defending the girl/the dude.

also, cue the bystander effect discussion again...

I've got a question. Why is Akira laughing at this girl getting punched out any different than Danny laughing at some old lady getting mugged?

:thinking:

I've got a question. Why is Akira laughing at this girl getting punched out any different than Danny laughing at some old lady getting mugged?

:thinking:

i dont think the old lady provoked anything. and leave the whole akira thing alone. damn how long will this grudge last?

Thank you.

I am glad someone else noticed the bait.

neither one of you is guiltless on this. its just time it ends

i dont think the old lady provoked anything. and leave the whole akira thing alone. damn how long will this grudge last?

the girl was obviously just being playful, the red soda was uncalled for but you'd think a guy would be ashamed of himself for getting violent with a woman. i hope he doesn't have kids if a mess on his purty shirt sends him into that much of a rage.

he may have been saved from getting fucked up in good shape himself in part because the guys coming to her aid see the camera.

Second pic is hilarious. The chick is all haha giggly while the dude is ready to rip her head off.

He needs to pick on someone his own size/gender though.

i honestly do not see the humor in this. guys like that make me nauseous. he's garbage. funny might have been if he'd chased her down n spanked her with a sense of humor... totally losing control n hitting a woman or a man in the face over soda on a shirt is pathetic.

Back