• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tester Needed For New E-Stane

SBMUSCLE TEAM

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Guys I need a Tester for the new E-stane from Competitive Edge Labs, and Cycle Assist along with it.

Thumb_e-stane-white%20copy.JPG

www.sbmuscle.com/e-stane

Thumb_cycle-assist-white%20copy.JPG

I need someone over the age of 25, and willing to do a detailed and complete log. Please post your reply here and let me know of any other logs you have done?

I'll try it. I'm 35. I will run a detailed log which would be my first. I will also take pics of before and after.
Thanks.

Been wanting to try havoc. I'll give it a shot

age 29. Have not done PH/DS since the ban. Never tried M1t or 1ad. Have tried the Andros and the Nors. Thought they stunk. But would like to try the new generation of phs/ds

never heard of it, i would like to here more bout it though.

This is a great oppurtunity to run what will be an awesome product guys,take advantage of the oppurtunity and good luck to whoever it is that is chosen. There will be several of us hear to answer any questions you have about it or pct.

I have also been wanting to try havoc. I am an experienced lifter using AS and PH. I have been training natural for the past year.

I would love to test it.

I'll try it . I'm 36 years old. I'll give it a shot.

I have also been wanting to try havoc. I am an experienced lifter using AS and PH. I have been training natural for the past year.

I would love to test it.

Same here also a excellent choice. Glad I don not have to choose:thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
never heard of it, i would like to here more bout it though.

E-Stane is a new Epi clone from CEL. The Cycle Assist is also new by CEL it seems alot like or Anabolic Innovations Life Support. CEL makes good products would be a great chance for someone and CEL will also have a COA on the products which is a plus:thumb:

I'd try it but would require more than one bottle of it to make a decent cycle

41, 1 year lifting, never been on PH, wanting to try, willing to log (never logged before).

ok good deal then i look forward to reading the log. if it is a epi clone should we assume the side would be low like epi?

ok good deal then i look forward to reading the log. if it is a epi clone should we assume the side would be low like epi?

that would be a good assumption

I know Egodog from other forums ..he gets my vote:)

I would also agree he would be a very good choice.:thumb:

You two are much too kind, but much appreciated. I can definitely understand if I was not picked though just because the dose that I would need, although I would like to make a good run at this stuff.

Nice to see a CEL rep on here. Big supporter of your products. Mdrol and PPlex all the way baby.

You have done a good question, itâ??????s really interesting. If you get any good reply, so please let me know. So Iâ??????ll also get some good idea.
Thanks for your future help.

AHHH What????????????????????????. I tried rereading this thing eight times and just get more confused:confused:

spam

Hey everyone.. I'm still looking for more people that want to do a log for E-stane and Cycle assist..

Would H-drol make a good stack with E-stane for a cycle or would Tren be better??

Back