• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pls criticize my logic

ti6ko

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
okay it is said that if you drop a 1000 cal down u will loose mucle mass cuz the body will adapt to the 1500 cal a day...but if give to the body enough protein ( 1 gram per kilogram or more) the body will have no other choice than burning the body fat ,right ?

It doesn't work that way. You need to lift heavier while keeping calorie intake lower than what is expelled to preserve muscle mass. Just adjusting where you get the calories from won't do it alone.

so strength training and calorie difficite will burn the fat and preserve the muscle mass ?

That's the leading theory, yep. :)

Um, what do you mean "explain how"?

What part isn't obvious?

:) i understand now :) 10x a lot !

Thanks rahaas!

okay , my training will be 3 times per week with two exercises :monday - squat and lunges ,wednesday -bench and dips( bodyweight+dumbells) and friday - pull ups and t-bar row / first i will start with 75% of the 1 Rm and i will increase the weight with 2 pounds each week with rest between set of 45 sec.

Back