• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Who will Obama pick as VP?

Pick your poisen.

• Sen. Evan Bayh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gov. Tim Kaine

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sen. Joe Biden

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sen. Chris Dodd

• Sen. Hillary Clinton

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sen. Chuck Hagel

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Gov. Kathleen Sebelius

• Gen. Wesley Clark

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Rep. Chet Edwards

• Sen. John Edwards blew this one, so someone else

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Good OP, Min0.

:clapping:

I think is will NOT be Kaine....for the rest I'll have to:

:hmmm:

To keep steady with the trend: Tom from Myspace.

woulda been interesting to see John Edwards, but there's no way it's gonna happen now. The other obvious choice is Clinton, but it could be any of the above. If it were a Republican party, I would venture a better guess as it'd be whoever would hurt their own campaign the best

He's be nuts to take Hillary... If he won the presidency, he would definitely have some kind of fatal accident in the first six months with Hillary as vice. Yes, I think she wants to be president that bad.

He's be nuts to take Hillary... If he won the presidency, he would definitely have some kind of fatal accident in the first six months with Hillary as vice. Yes, I think she wants to be president that bad.

She could hide the body behind her balls. No one would ever find it

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting other choices, no one has a chance against them.

A Black Prez. and a Woman VP in this country, never.
Your talking about double assassinations here.

I say Biden, but who the hell knows. I'd have better luck with the lottery.....

I've always liked Chuck Hagel, but I don't think Obama will cross the line.

If the polls remain very close, with whites likely not being honest about voting intentions, I am honestly starting to wonder if Obama would choose Hillary, and if HRC would accept.

Hard to say.

Jeb Bush?

Good joke, but Jeb would have been a lot better than his brother, GWB for Prez, or for anything for that matter.

Jeb is smart, and more of a self-made man.

Jeb's political career is finished. If last name was different it would be a different story.

Not too sure this pick will matter much.. he'd do ok with any of them, minus the $200 hair cut guy.

McCain however is another story... I have a feeling he's going to take Lieberman.. and when he does that, I'm done. Not voting, no more donations, nothing. He will have snubbed this conservative for the last time. :)

Good joke, but Jeb would have been a lot better than his brother, GWB for Prez, or for anything for that matter.

Jeb is smart, and more of a self-made man.

Jeb's political career is finished. If last name was different it would be a different story.

I agree. I think he did a great job with Florida considering his last name.

McCain however is another story... I have a feeling he's going to take Lieberman.. and when he does that, I'm done. Not voting, no more donations, nothing. He will have snubbed this conservative for the last time. :)

I've lost all respect for Lieberman.

He's so Jewish-Zionist in his political views it makes me sick.

Numerous statements about his Jewish Zionism and middle eastern policy.

Does the US public hold the same view? I doubt it.

I have no idea how Lieberman would affect or not-affect McCain in his bid.

IML Gear Cream!
I've lost all respect for Lieberman.

He's so Jewish-Zionist in his political views it makes me sick.

Numerous statements about his Jewish Zionism and middle eastern policy.

Does the US public hold the same view? I doubt it.

I have no idea how Lieberman would affect or not-affect McCain in his bid.

I have to think having a Pro-"Choice" Democrat has to hurt him with his base.

Michael Douglas.
No, but Michael Dudikoff would be awesome. He would create the first orginization of Army Ninja's......how radical would that be? But they'd still have to fear me....

lion.jpg

Hey I got it right. What do I win?

Back