• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Penis Injections

KungFu

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well about a month ago my buddy tells me that the penis can grow from frequent injects of synthol. It not only grows synthetically but from the oil stretching the tissue in the penis it actually creates room for permanent growth and better blood flow.
So I gave it a shot. I have been injecting every other day 1cc for the past three weeks....moving the injects around each time.
I noticed some significant localized growth but I was wondering why I sometimes get a little bit of blood in my urine. Can anyone tell me why this is??? And if so can I have some suggestions on how to make it stop.
Thanks Guys,

It might have something to do WITH THE NEEDLE YOU'RE STICKING IN YOUR PENIS!! :confused:

this is bullshit

on the off chance this isnt bullshit i still call bullshit. synthol has to be a im injection. your penis would have to be massive to get the shots to not be to shallow. also you would get oil pockets, or lumps under the skin.

If this is BS or not, why would you even want to do that? Live with what you've got. As long as it works.

That might be ok for you to say but I am very small.

Then buy your penis a little set of dumbells.

By the way, your dick isn't made of muscle...so you might as well inject your ear lobes with the stuff.

can we make this a permanent sticky, just for days when I either A) need a laugh or B) think I might be losing it...

You must have one set of balls in order to put a needle on your penis.

Thanks for the info fellas I am gonna use a smaller needle.
I have added 2 inches in length and a inch in gerth and still growing (watch out John Holmes)

For the sake of this thread and science and just for the laughs....Post before and after pics!

Thanks for the info fellas I am gonna use a smaller needle.
I have added 2 inches in length and a inch in gerth and still growing (watch out John Holmes)
That's was a no brainer, you need the right size tool for the.....um tool.

I hope you do come out looking like Holmes and not Valentino.
14wqgsw.jpg

My goal is 11 inches long 3 inches wide, upping my protien intake.
Oh by the way do I need pct after my cycle?

Oh-oh-oh-oh...

Everybody want's Kung Fu penis, his penis was fat and greasy.

In fact it was a little bit fright'ning, but he came with expert timing

There was funky Iron men from funky Ironmagazine
They were trapping when up, they were trapping when down
It's an ancient Chinese art, and everybody knew their part
For my friend, ain't you a stiff, then I'm kickin' from the hip

There was funky Kelju and little P Funk
He said, here comes the big boss, let's get it on
We took the bow and made a stand, started swaying with the penis in hand
A sudden motion made me stiff, now we're into a brand new trip

Ha!

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Ha!

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Ha!

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Hu!

Oh-oh-oh-oh(keep on-keep on-keep on-keep on)

Everybody want's Kung Fu penis, ooh aaah Huh! that kid came were fast as lightning, Ha!In fact it was a little bit fright'ning,HUh! make but he came with expert timing
Ha!

Kung Fu penis, had to be fat as a light pole...
1084.jpg

I was told to cycle two weeks on then swirch to botox or olive oil injects sound crazy, gonna have to research this.
My way seems to be working, I have tried the peter pump what a rip off!
I am a pretty beefy guy 240lbs pretty lean but in the locker room my penis did not fit the size of my body. What a embarrasment penis looked like a meal worm sitting on a beach ball.

This thread may be helpful to others here, we have a few guys with little peepees here, I do believe Clemens started a club or is a Mod in a small penis forum.

If this doesn't work, who would you take to Small claims court to sue?

Synthol Use - Synthol Side Effects - Injecting Synthol Injections

"As far as side effects are concerned, injecting any significant amount of fatty-acid material intramuscularly can be extremely dangerous. When you jab a syringe into a muscle without any knowledge or regard to nerve distribution, you may hit a nerve and possibly cause permanent paralysis of groups of muscle fibers within that area. And besides the increased possibility of developing abscesses, there is also the possibility you might inject the fat into a vein or artery and cause serious tissue damage downstream. If this stuff is accidentally injected into a vein or artery, it could be transported into the lungs, possibly causing a "pulmonary embolism" or perhaps even into the brain, causing a "cardioembolic stroke." It's also known that injecting fatty acids into the system can lead to a condition where blood clots can develop, resulting in coronaries and strokes."

Gray1155.png

Dude, you're pumping a sponge full of oil....Wait a minute....Is this FOREMANRULES?:thinking:

ok now i call even more bullshit. since synthol is for site injection. it would not increase length in any way. it would increase girth. i call total bullshit on this bro. if you would have said you were pinning with like a half inch 26 guage pin. in multiple places it would have been almost believable. either way this is funny. for every one who hates on syntherol read up on it. actualy its an amazing compound that can couse one hell of a increase in muscle size, and help you break through platueas. syntherol works by stretching the muscle facia, and used correctly you can build new muscle in the pinned area. for every one who calls it a cheat so is using gear. just my two cents.

Dude's bidness is going to look like cauliflower.:roflmao:

I think he should post pics of his girl's expression when he unleashes the lumpy greasy beast.:eek::mooh:

This trash doesn't belong in the Anabolic Zone.

Back