• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got something in my eye.

RasPlasch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After finishing a bowl last night. I was blowing the ash out of the bowl and some of the ash got in my eye. It has been 13 hours since that happened. It isn't as irritating now but I can still feel it in my eye. Will it go away eventually? :doh:

Wear your safety goggles next time.
2494854525_90d79d43b3.jpg

How to smoke pot

hold your eye open and flush it out properly (which I'm sure you did)....if you can still "feel" it, chances are it's an abrasion on the cornea. If this is the case, it will feel like something is in there for a week or so until the scratch heals.

hold your eye open and flush it out properly (which I'm sure you did)....if you can still "feel" it, chances are it's an abrasion on the cornea. If this is the case, it will feel like something is in there for a week or so until the scratch heals.

Yeah I did. My friend said its a scratch too. Damn!

I recommend lubricating eyedrops....

I recommend lubricating eyedrops....

I put in eyedrops. I don't know if they are lubricating though. They are just eyedrops I got when I had pinkeye awhile ago..

Don't use regular eye drops, like visine...they'll make it worse. Get some Bausch & Lomb eyewash (with the eye cup) rinse every couple of hours...should feel better after the first rinse.

IML Gear Cream!
I recommend to see a doctor As soon as possible.

http://eyespot1.blogspot.com/search/label/Pink%20eye

I sure hope 11 months later his eye has healed.....

smoke joints then you don't have to clean any bowl, or use a can of the compressed air you can find in most electronics stores.....

Yeah it healed. And I haven't done this since. I figured tapping the bowl to get the ash out works alot better. :thumb:

Where the hell did you find this thread? lol

Last edited:
Yeah it healed. And I haven't done this since. I figured tapping the bowl to get the ash out works alot better. :thumb:

Where the hell did you find this thread? lol
FatMa above me found it.....

lets just say ash wasnt the first thing i thought of when I saw this thread.

I was thinking of something that also comes out of something long, cylindrical & a large proportion of the population put in their mouth.

Just admit you were scraping your bowl to get at the resin, and thats probably a piece of aluminum or brass in your eye!

Just admit you were scraping your bowl to get at the resin, and thats probably a piece of aluminum or brass in your eye!

Nothing like this, I hope?

YouTube - Explosion

Goddamn!...
I feel like i'm right back in Dearborn.
Now all I need to see is some sh!tty bodegas, with a little christmas tree on the sign out front?

Last edited:
lets just say ash wasnt the first thing i thought of when I saw this thread.

I was thinking of something that also comes out of something long, cylindrical & a large proportion of the population put in their mouth.

a719_thumb.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

I don't use aluminum or brass. Glass only. :)

Back