• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Regular whole wheat bread vs. sprouted grain bread

bigsahm21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know sprouted grains are supposed to be so much better for you but honestly I can't stand the stuff...it tastes like cardboard.

Will eating WW bread really be that much different? Am I risking my gains at all by doing so?

Don't go with whole wheat, go with whole grain, its much healthier for you than whole wheat.

do you mean like ezekial bread? I always toast it and it makes it soooo much better

It's from Food for Life. I use the raisin bread . try it , most health food stores carry it.

Hey, I have an idea.....just don't eat bread.

If you must eat bread, the less processed the better...and do it in moderation. There are sooo many other carb sources out there, why stress over bread?

I like bread. I'm a sandwich fan. Is that so bad?

Depends on your goals.

I personally don't eat much bread. It isn't entirely bad, but IMO, it can be replaced with better carbs, or just omitted. I would say that if you must eat bread regularly, be sure to pay attention to the nutritional information because there is a lot of variation in the macro's, depending on the source/baker.

Okay well obviously I'm going to pay attention to the macros regarding everything that I eat. And I'm not talking about a lot of bread...1-2 slices a day probably.

My main question is that so many people talk about bread like its such a bad thing, when I just don't get it. If you read the ingredients and it's got 100% whole grains, no HFCS, minimal sugar, etc., what's so bad about it? I know it's lower on the GI scale, but I really don't put much stock in that, particularly when I'm eating it as part of a meal with proteins and fats. What makes a "sprouted" grain better than a whole grain?

There is no bread out there that can compare to sprouted grain bread.

Back