• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fifth Disease

DaMayor

Un~Bulking
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone ever heard of this? I hadn't, until my son came down with it. And being the kind child that he is, he shared it with Dad.:wits:

"Fifth disease is one of several possible manifestations of infection by parvovirus B19. The disease is also referred to as erythema infectiosum (meaning infectious redness) and as slapped cheek syndrome, slapcheek, slap face or slapped face." Other symptoms are headache, sore throat, joint pain, etc. etc.

His was not so bad....mild rash mainly, meaning that it is no longer contagious. Since I am an adult (physically)even though I didn't get the nice red rash, I got all the cool stuff like joint pain, headache, and ITCHING.
Jeeze, I looked like a junkie going through DT's last night. My hands are stiff as hell, and my finger tips feel like they've all been hit with a hammer.
So, fat boy won't be playing his telecaster with the guys during our Friday night Blues Jam tonight, nor will he be able to go to the gym.

According to most sources, this could last for WEEKS!

SON OF A BEEEEEEEEOTCH!:pissed:

Okay...I'm through whining.

So, How's everybody doin' today?:D

Sorry to hear about your affliction. That sucks.

I'm good. It's hotter than hell. No rockets or mortars in as long as I can remember.

All in all, it's been a good day.

Dude, this is some serious itching...I look like a fat addict!:roflmao:

I've been telling everybody that I used to weigh 600lbs before I started using Meth...now I'm down to a slim 230.:D

fifth disease killed my dad and raped my mother.

Back