• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anybody tried hydroxycut hardcore

kevinrex86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi, im looking for a weight loss pill that wont burn into the little bit of muscle i have. a friend recomended hydroxycuthardcore for the job. im wondering if anybody here has any expiernece with it.

I was actually just wondering the same thing, but was leaning towards the regular hyrdoxycut. What are peoples experiences with both?

dont waste your money..

solid diet, intense weight training - thats what worked for me

I know for a fact that regular hydroxycut works. I few members in my family have taken it and its done wonders for them. If I were you I'd go ahead and buy the hardcore and just make sure you are following a good workout regiment along with it. Remember, any program is just as effective as the amount of work you put into it.

the fancier looking the bottle, the less effective it is

oh yeah right allnatural. dude ive read some of your threads. u take pills to cut. keep it real man.

IML Gear Cream!
hey i found my thread. so anyway i just finished my first bottle of hardcore. well to be honest i have about two days worth of caps left, but im going into surgery in 2 wks and i cant finish it. i bought the 120cs size bottle. hardcore came off pretty mellow to me. at times i could really feel the thermogens working. the down note is about a week before i stopped i kept getting a wicked case of heartburn. other than that it was fine. so i would say i didnt exactly waste my money. i wasnt expecting a miracle pill. to be honest i just wanted to try a diet pill. so will i buy another bottle? no. i will wait till i put on a lot of mass before trying another pill. and when i do i will porbable make it arson or meltdown. but if your looking for a mellow diet pill that will help you out just a little then give hardcore a shot.

Back