• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

'The Indian man told the white man that his penis was bigger

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I guess size does matter.

Source
Does size matter?

Three men were shot dead and two others critically wounded in a Durban tavern following an argument over the size of male genitals, police said on Thursday.

Superintendent Muzi Mngomezulu said the shooting took place at the Merseyside Restaurant and Bar at the Queensmead Mall in Durban's Umbilo suburb on Wednesday night.

Five people were arrested in the early hours of Thursday morning. Two of those arrested were found in possession of firearms, which police believe were the weapons used in the shooting. All five were residents of the Phoenix area.

The argument apparently began when a patron of Indian descent made a comment about the size of a white patron's genitals while both were at the tavern's urinals.

'The Indian man told the white man that his penis was bigger'
An officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said: "The white man went to the toilet and an Indian guy followed him. While in the urinal, the Indian man told the white man that his penis was bigger than his (that of the white man).

"The white man left the urinal and told his friends about what had happened and this is when the argument started."

Vulgarities were exchanged and then a group of five Indian men left the restaurant and all five returned with firearms.

Mngomezulu said: "The men opened fire and three victims aged between 30 and 55 years died on the spot. Another two were rushed to St Augustine's Hospital in a critical condition."

Mngomezulu said he believed that as the argument had developed between the two groups, it had possibly become racially motivated.

However, a senior staff member at restaurant, confirming the shooting said that the initial argument had been over genitals.

"That's what initiated it (the argument) and it obviously got out of hand. That's all I'm prepared to say," he said speaking on condition of anonymity.

None of the staff members or suspects were injured in the shooting. - Sapa

Published on the Web by IOL on 2008-09-11 12:24:21

I'm told DaMayor avoids this problem by only hanging out at Japanese bars.

They were bickering over dick size? they deserve to be shot! :rolleyes:

They were bickering over dick size? they deserve to be shot! :rolleyes:

A sword fight would have been fitting...but then again the odds would be against the white guy. He may have the Irish curse against him.

I'm told DaMayor avoids this problem by only hanging out at Japanese bars.

:roflmao: Har-dee-ha-rhar...
Thinking of lame comebacks...:thinking:

-I may have a rice dick, but its long grain and wild
:geewhiz:
-Hell no! Those guys know karate!
:bulb:
-Mino's pecker is so small it could butt f*!k a cheerio.
:nerd:
-My dick is so big it graduated a year before me in High School.
:D

Imagine how it would have gone if tallcall was in that bar..

Indian: My dick is bigger than yours!
tallcall: what??!! .. :mad: .. ah .. ok .. show me! :lick:
Indian: Well... what??!! :eek: :mad:
*bang*

IML Gear Cream!
the guy should have beat the shit out of the indian right there in the bathroom for looking at his dick.

the guy should have beat the shit out of the indian right there in the bathroom for looking at his dick.

You like it rough huh?

Imagine how it would have gone if tallcall was in that bar..

Indian: My dick is bigger than yours!
tallcall: what??!! .. :mad: .. ah .. ok .. show me! :lick:
Indian: Well... what??!! :eek: :mad:
*bang*

He wouldn't have had time to whip out his gun. I would have taken him down, taken back control, then after thrusting my hips down and "penetrating" to get him to spread out, I get him in a rear naked choke and it's lights out....then the X-rated stuff begins....................:paddle::dance:

He wouldn't have had time to whip out his gun. I would have taken him down, taken back control, then after thrusting my hips down and "penetrating" to get him to spread out, I get him in a rear naked choke and it's lights out....then the X-rated stuff begins....................:paddle::dance:

After reading this you have given me a new found appreciation for a good ground game. Im going to work on this until my defenses are like fort knox.

I thought this thread was going to be a joke!?! - :mad:

Is it bad that I actually do follow these rules and have for years? :geewhiz:

Any time I am at a urinal and someone chooses the one next to me while there is another farther away, I cringe. Sometimes if I am having a bad day a wave of violent anger comes over me and I feel like back handing them across the face or karate chopping them in the adam's apple.

My experience from traveling around the country is that this happens much more frequently the farther north of the mason-dixon you travel.

Back