• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Questions on weight loss

AsianNoob

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I trying to 'cut' by dieting,and i just have a few questions I just want to ask.
-Is it alright that my breakfast is the heaviest meal and my dinner the lightest?
-Is it alright to eat lots of fruits ( I tend to get full on them because i eat them after dinner)
-Should I generally avoid rice during dinner? ( last day of the meal so not much carbs needed?)
-After a tiring training ( consisting of cardio and gym ), do i still eat LOTS of carbs? Or just normal?

Help is appreciated :)

Well I think that considering the breakfast to be the heaviest meal is true
As A doctor I always recommend eating fruits

Key concerns.

Total Calories.

Adequate Protein, and fats.

I trying to 'cut' by dieting,and i just have a few questions I just want to ask.
-Is it alright that my breakfast is the heaviest meal and my dinner the lightest?
-Is it alright to eat lots of fruits ( I tend to get full on them because i eat them after dinner)
-Should I generally avoid rice during dinner? ( last day of the meal so not much carbs needed?)
-After a tiring training ( consisting of cardio and gym ), do i still eat LOTS of carbs? Or just normal?

Help is appreciated :)

Yes, eating more of your calories earlier in the day can often result in a lower overall caloric intake and provide more energy for activity, so that's good.

You should eat plenty of fruits, but it is possible to eat so many that you negate your necessary caloric defecit.

There is no reason to avoid rice at dinner as long as you are not eating too many calories total.

How much is "LOTS" of carbs? You can eat carbs, but if you are trying to lose weight you need to eat fewer calories than you burn. I don't know what lots means to you, but when I am dieting I can't eat "LOTS" of anything except veggies and protein. Although I still eat rice and fruit, etc.

What really matters is creating a caloric defecit.

"Is it alright to eat lots of fruits ( I tend to get full on them because i eat them after dinner)"

Fruit has a filling effect but also tends to come laden with sugar calories (carbs) so arguably better before dinner rather than after it, ie use its ability to leave you feeling full to help you reduce calories.

As for breakfast being the heaviest meal, many have found that helps them so if it's no strain or effort, go for it!

B.

I'd suggest eating the most in the meals following your workout - so if you train in the evening, eat most of your food then. If you train in the morning, have a small mixed or protein and carb meal (toast and a protein shake could suffice), train, then come back and eat a larger protein and carb breakfast.

Stuffing yourself after the workout used to be a popular idea but the latest buzz suggests it's PRE workout nutrition that hits the spot, with carbs after.

B.

Oh, trust me I'm all about adequate preworkout nutrition. Pretty hard to get in enough food and give it time to digest when you train in the AM though.

Which is one of the reasons I train at night - I need a day's worth of food in me before I hit the weights!

How much time should you allow between pre workout meal and workout? I find if I eat to close to the workout, my workout is terrible. Probably still digesting I guess.

Dave

Back