• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon To Start. Finish with Test Ananthate & Deca?

Michael (Dj)

Beginner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay. I got some sustanon and am currently on cycle and gaining quite well. But i didn't have enough for what i have been told on here is the required dosage so i tried to get some more. But my source has ran out.
My question is. When my sustanon finishes after a 4 weeks cycle, To carry on the cycle for the full 8 weeks would using Test enanthate & Deca for the remaining weeks be a bad idea. Or should i just stop at 4 weeks. And then do another cycle after pct....?

If i should continue with test enanthate then what dosage should i take? Same with deca?

I am currently taking sustanon 250 2 times a week. Thats 2ml a week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's my first cycle and thats why i am really keen on learning so much.

As for pct.... What would you guys reccomend?.... Clomid 10 days after last injection for 4 weeks. 50mg daily?

Okay. I got some sustanon and am currently on cycle and gaining quite well. But i didn't have enough for what i have been told on here is the required dosage so i tried to get some more. But my source has ran out.
My question is. When my sustanon finishes after a 4 weeks cycle, To carry on the cycle for the full 8 weeks would using Test enanthate & Deca for the remaining weeks be a bad idea. Or should i just stop at 4 weeks. And then do another cycle after pct....?

If i should continue with test enanthate then what dosage should i take? Same with deca?

I am currently taking sustanon 250 2 times a week. Thats 2ml a week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's my first cycle and thats why i am really keen on learning so much.

As for pct.... What would you guys reccomend?.... Clomid 10 days after last injection for 4 weeks. 50mg daily?

Sounds like you were very poorly researched before you began your cycle, now you're going to pay the price. If I were you I'd stop after you run out, and do proper pct, then do a lot of research before you embark on another cycle.

Back