• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rap Battle Gone Bad Translated

that was great.

awesome!

Rap battles are the dumbest shit around and they usually end in fights.

Rap battles are the dumbest shit around and they usually end in fights.

Rap is dumb period. Yea I'll be honest, I rock out to it if there's good beats..but if you ever sit back and listen to the lyrics and the actual talent level these gangstas have, its a complete joke.

I wonder how many people got fired for listening to that.
Imagine you work with a bunch of Black people and they send that to your mail and open it in front of them!

I would think the fact that the link said nigger animation is pretty good warning of NWS.

IML Gear Cream!
hilarious

Rap is dumb period. Yea I'll be honest, I rock out to it if there's good beats..but if you ever sit back and listen to the lyrics and the actual talent level these gangstas have, its a complete joke.
There are some who put a level of poetry into their work and then the majority who do a pop version of rap, just like you have great artists in Rock and then you have guys just making garbage for the masses all arts have those....

There are some who put a level of poetry into their work and then the majority who do a pop version of rap, just like you have great artists in Rock and then you have guys just making garbage for the masses all arts have those....

I use to not agree, but now I do. Mainly because I just found out about Flobot, and I think they fucking rock.

This is good rap.
YouTube Video

Holy shit! :funny:

I use to not agree, but now I do. Mainly because I just found out about Flobot, and I think they fucking rock.

This is good rap.
YouTube Video

My friend is infatuated with that song. Personally, I think it is pretty stupid. I just had to make a comment because he is always quoting that tune. Fufu angry! :mad:

People think rap has useless lyrics in every song but they're wrong,
90% of music has ridiculous lyrics like the writer hit the bong too long...

ignorant statemant...it all depends on who you're listening to, many are very talented lyricists.

the video was hilarious. The actual footage is just as hilarious. All the guy said to get punched was "Get outta my face, son"

Back