• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The real hurry up reason for bailout???

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
Ye3ah WARRRRR!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOOO, bloodthirst....kill'em all let god sort the body parts......I love the smell of charred flesh in the mornin! What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?......Doc, tag'em and bag'em.....with these shields or on'em boys!!! Anyone who runs is V.C. Anyone who stands still is well-disciplined V.C.........You fight or you surf!....Now COWBOY the fuck up....were all gonna die, die standing up WOLVERINES!!!!!!

You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.

The Lord tells me he can get me out of this mess, but he's pretty sure you're fucked...

dg308, thanks for the article. I wish you could copy and paste a portion of it, so we know what the thread is about.

Anyway, of course there's been speculation on a USrael, US or Israeli attack on Iran.

The possibility is there. And yes, the use of foreign bases (e.g. Georgia) could come into play.

Whether an attack will happen, we'll have to wait and see.

I do think Israel would attack (with or without) the help of the US, rather than wait to see if Iran has been serious in its statements over the past few years.

Hmm, funding the bailouts, makes money available to wage war.....Jist of it I think.

Hmm, funding the bailouts, makes money available to wage war.....Jist of it I think.

One thing about these wars - and the taxpayer money that goes to

Raytheon
Lockheed-Martin
United Technology
Northrup-Grumman
Boeing, etc.

they are very expensive.

We don't know how much money is going into these places. "Places" meaning these companies, and to Iraqis, and Blackwater, etc.

Money was secretly shifted from Afghanistan to Iraq preceding the invasion.

And later, the largest cash shipment in US history went to Iraq on wooden pallets.

Just think of what we don't know.:confused:

Iraq and Afghanistan are just scrimmages prepping our soldiers for an upcoming harsh World War?

There won't be a world war.

Economic interdependence is the roadblock.

Too much money and GDP to be lost.

But small adventures to secure, acquire, and control natural resources are very likely.

But small adventures to secure, acquire, and control natural resources are very likely.
We won't let Turkey take action on Kurdish Rebels, because we can use them to help us take control of strategic oil routes, same with why Georgia is so important to us,,,,oil routes, oil routes. oil routes....

We won't let Turkey take action on Kurdish Rebels, because we can use them to help us take control of strategic oil routes, same with why Georgia is so important to us,,,,oil routes, oil routes. oil routes....

Yes, the Baku - Turkey oil pipeline is a very important deal.

Also, Turkey goes into Iraq to hit Kurdish areas of operation when it wants.

One thing about these wars - and the taxpayer money that goes to

Raytheon
Lockheed-Martin
United Technology
Northrup-Grumman
Boeing
, etc.

they are very expensive.

We don't know how much money is going into these places. "Places" meaning these companies, and to Iraqis, and Blackwater, etc.

Money was secretly shifted from Afghanistan to Iraq preceding the invasion.

And later, the largest cash shipment in US history went to Iraq on wooden pallets.

Just think of what we don't know.:confused:

Yes, we do...those companies' revenue streams are publicly disclosed....and those companies employee a lot of people in the US. The defense manufacturing sector is one of the few manufacturing industries that does NOT outsource. The public should be happy the USG is spending on an all indigenous sector.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, we do...those companies' revenue streams are publicly disclosed....and those companies employee a lot of people in the US. The defense manufacturing sector is one of the few manufacturing industries that does NOT outsource. The public should be happy the USG is spending on an all indigenous sector.

BAE Systems in based in Europe with some departments in the US.

L -3 is partly (or was partly) owned by Lehman brothers.

Invanry, I stand corrected. You state all budget allocation and appropriations in public to the private arms manufacturers, that I'll stand corrected.

Thanks for the info.

BAE Systems in based in Europe with some departments in the US.

L -3 is partly (or was partly) owned by Lehman brothers.

Invanry, I stand corrected. You state all budget allocation and appropriations in public to the private arms manufacturers, that I'll stand corrected.

Thanks for the info.
BAE doesn't land the big contracts in the US...L-3 Comm is a US company (albeit, one of the smaller and newer guys on the block) and its subsidiary Titan.

BAE does get some large revenue from the JSF, but after all that is a European dominated fighter...some how the US make 33% of the jet :laugh: When it comes to advanced weaponry, the US is the top dog....with second place far, very far behind.

Back