• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you ever played WoW..

I just had a nerdgasm

btw, totally got the Wrath of the Lich King Limited Edition expansion reserved. Booyah.

lol

I had to stop playin WoW. I like to play games by myself and it's just about impossible with Wow. Not to mention the first time I played an instance it ate up my whole Saturday and I uninstalled it that day. Not like I got real far, I had a lvl 34 Warlock but it was just too much for me.

I am looking forward to Diablo III however. :)

lol

I had to stop playin WoW. I like to play games by myself and it's just about impossible with Wow. Not to mention the first time I played an instance it ate up my whole Saturday and I uninstalled it that day. Not like I got real far, I had a lvl 34 Warlock but it was just too much for me.

I am looking forward to Diablo III however. :)

this is why we haven't played in probably a year. But when an expansion comes out it's just too hard to resist.

this is why we haven't played in probably a year. But when an expansion comes out it's just too hard to resist.

That's the way I was with D2. Every time there was a patch I was on that shit for 8 hours a day until I was owning fools.

DIII for the win.

I may as well just drop out of uni now.

I've never liked those games, I played some game online one time and kept running into dorks wanting to talk to me and crap and all I wanted to do was kill shit. I don't do well in those multiplayer games I like to go at my own pace and can't stand when dorks take shit personal....it's just a game FFS....who cares if we were supposed to focus all of our fighting on the enemy you talked shit earlier and I decided to kill you in the middle of battle. This is the real world bitch you talk shit someone might stab your ass....

I've never liked those games, I played some game online one time and kept running into dorks wanting to talk to me and crap and all I wanted to do was kill shit. I don't do well in those multiplayer games I like to go at my own pace and can't stand when dorks take shit personal....it's just a game FFS....who cares if we were supposed to focus all of our fighting on the enemy you talked shit earlier and I decided to kill you in the middle of battle. This is the real world bitch you talk shit someone might stab your ass....

i'm starting to like you more

damn shes hot

Back