• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Time for change

jhawkin1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been cutting and dealing with diet issues now for the last three years. It's now time that I stick to something long term (more than 3 months). The last 6 weeks, since I have started my new teaching job, I've gone off the map with what I have consumed in terms of food and drink.

Previously, I was so strick with what I ate, I kept on body fat as a result of cutting calories to the point of starvation (I had no idea at the time that eating is a part of losing body fat, because if your body knows that you are not consuming enough calories, then it stores body fat).

It's time I put the beers, pizza, and ice cream and the last 6 weeks behind me and start over. I will continue my journal entitled " A PE Teacher's Journal". Any tips, words of encouragement, etc would be greatly appreciated. The more the better!

I can tell you what works for me, and that is a fairly low carb diet with calorie cycling.

I eat roughly 1900 calories for 6/7 days of the week, but on Fridays I allow myself to go to somewhere betweeen 2500-2900 calories (you can tell that on Fridays, I don't track calories :) ). Just like as in training, switching up your dieting will keep your body on edge and keep fat loss going.

I can tell you what works for me, and that is a fairly low carb diet with calorie cycling.

I eat roughly 1900 calories for 6/7 days of the week, but on Fridays I allow myself to go to somewhere betweeen 2500-2900 calories (you can tell that on Fridays, I don't track calories :) ). Just like as in training, switching up your dieting will keep your body on edge and keep fat loss going.

That's great advice, I will give that a try. I am really not a calorie counter, but I make all healthy choices. I would like to lift 6-7 days a week, but I am not sure what a split like that would look like? I have used this one thus far...

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/training/92088-bgb-new-training-routine-feedback-requested.html

I want to lean out, and a little bit of carbs seems to help, but I obviously stick with mainly protein and good fats (egg yolk, nuts)

If you're dropping calories, you'll want to reduce your training volume as you lean out.

I'm with danzik - keep the baseline diet low carb; target a little carb around the workout window. No more than 4 training days a week.

Back