• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

insulin..

GoLdeN M 07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im a seem to lack knowledge on insulin, the concept confuses me. Is it better to have lower levels of insulin or should theinsulin be sensitive..?And does having lower levels of insulin or sensitive insulin decrease fat storage so fat is used for energy?..

gimme knowledge

Insulin is a hormone which is important for the body to maintain the level of sugar in the body, it convert the glucose into the glycogen and decreases the level of sugar in blood, i don't think it is related to fat anyway.

it depends on timing and goals. for eg. i take 20-30g of sugar with my post workout drink to spike insulin. but i sure as hell wouldent do it at bed time.
if you use insulin (liek injectable) you can die, or get fat or get cut. so amounts, timming ect. means alot.
not sure what to say to you other then keep researching.

Insulin is a hormone which is important for the body to maintain the level of sugar in the body, it convert the glucose into the glycogen and decreases the level of sugar in blood, i don't think it is related to fat anyway.
DERP. 3 year-old topic.

Back