• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Quarantine

captaincaberman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The movie was a lot better than I thought it was going to be, I'm not going to give anything away but it made my wife scream about 12 times and she curled up in a ball in her seat.

See it soon or save it for Halloween.

Here's the preview that doesn't give too much away:
Quarantine Trailer - Trailer Addict

I just got back from seeing it and was gonna make a thread about it. I would def. recommend it, pretty scary stuff. ONly complaint is that it's shot from the perspective of a cameraman so it never stops moving, almost makes you queasy.

I saw this on opening day and thought it was pretty terrible. Once you see the ending, the plot doesn't even make sense. All the people who had the virus were running around crazy, biting everyone-yet somehow this guy in the attic who also had the virus it just sat up there for 2 months and never came out. There's also way too much lead-up to the part when they actually enter the building.

I saw this on opening day and thought it was pretty terrible. Once you see the ending, the plot doesn't even make sense. All the people who had the virus were running around crazy, biting everyone-yet somehow this guy in the attic who also had the virus it just sat up there for 2 months and never came out. There's also way too much lead-up to the part when they actually enter the building.
Come-on man don't you know that the virus doesn't effect everyone the same. Look at the mom in 28 weeks later, she was like a hybrid and the gene was also passed on to her son......

Well this isnt zombies, they dont actually need flesh to survive. I would correct TexanTA but I would give away the plot.

Well this isnt zombies, they dont actually need flesh to survive. I would correct TexanTA but I would give away the plot.
Do it, do it, do it!!!! He's alway's so negative about everything.....

Just put a big

SPOILER ALERT
before it.....

SPOILER ALERT :dwnthumb:

We're talking about a low budget horror flick here. When is the last time anyone made a GREAT low budget horror flick, that was actually a good film, not just commercially successful? That's why no serious actors go anywhere near them, they're usually pretty bad...

IML Gear Cream!
That's the problem, your too intellectual to enjoy a low budget movie.

Can this guy be Quarantined?

SPOILER ALERT

Look I can respect you not liking it, but don't question the logic. The virus wasn't undead i eat brains type, it was a fast onset rabies type. Once your heart stopped beating you die, and you didn't need flesh to live. The symptoms were extreme aggression. As they said through out the movie the guy upstairs lived in the actic, no one heard or saw from him, he was isolated. He just lived up there like golem feeding off of his lab animals in the dark. There is also no indication of when he was infected or how the dog got infected. I would assume from that he infected some rats and set them free, as we see when the camera man steps on the rat. This spread it to the dog and thus the rest of the building, he might of only infected himself earlier that day.

Quarantine is a remake of the 2007 Spanish movie Rec

YouTube Video

Back