• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Will doing squats help preserve upper body mass?

go4kj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm asking the same question in a rephrased manner as I was not getting much response in the earlier question:

I have symptoms of Carpal tunnel in my right hand for which I'm seeing a doc soon. In the meantime, I'm not doing any upper body workout.

Here are my questions:

1) Will doing squats/legs/Abs help preserve some of my upper body mass? I'm in the middle of a bulking regimen.

2) Can I do any upper body exercises sparing my right arm that will not create asymmetry and help preserve some of the mass that I've painstakingly gained in the last few months?

Any input and help is appreciated....

Pain after squatting.

wow my friends has this, but i don't think his one's that bad

1.) yes

I'm asking the same question in a rephrased manner as I was not getting much response in the earlier question:

I have symptoms of Carpal tunnel in my right hand for which I'm seeing a doc soon. In the meantime, I'm not doing any upper body workout.

Here are my questions:

1) Will doing squats/legs/Abs help preserve some of my upper body mass? I'm in the middle of a bulking regimen.

2) Can I do any upper body exercises sparing my right arm that will not create asymmetry and help preserve some of the mass that I've painstakingly gained in the last few months?

Any input and help is appreciated....

It will definitely keep your test levels high, and more test equals less catabolism.

besides that, it will offer a training stimulus to the upper body muscles, creating a metabolic environment that will result in maintenance/growth considering the calories.

Back