• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Donating Plasma

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I got in trouble this year big time and am in diar need of money because of it. With classes, getting a full-time job is out of the question and while a part-time job seems like the obvious choice, I'm able to make just as much money (if not more) by donating plasma, so thats the route I went.

I had my physical today, all went well and am scheduled for my first donation tomorrow afternoon.

I've donated blood before and while it doesn't hurt, I definitely felt some soreness in that area during today's workout.

With all this said, I have some general questions:

- Have you ever donated plasma?
- Is it safe?
- If I'm going two times per week, will I start to get used to it or will there always be tenderness in the spot where the needle went in?
- What is plasma and why the hell is Biolife giving me $60 dollars per week to give it to them?
- I'm assuming they're making a ton more than they're giving me, so how much are they making off of this liquid gold?
- Has anybody ever done this?
- What other crazy ways of making money is there?

You could donate sperm too.

Also, go onto craigslist.com, go to your area and check out the gigs section to see where you can work a quick 1 day job for some moolah.

There's something about having kids somewhere on this planet that creeps me out. I wouldn't donate my sperm for a mi.. okay, well maybe a million.. the point is, I would only donate my sperm if given a deal I couldn't refuse.

Good idea with craigslist.. Odd jobs like that are fun and sometimes pay half decently. Thanks.

no problem. I check craigslist everyday, sometimes you can make 100 bucks for a few hours work.

I figured you'd feel that way about donating sperm, I know I do. Some of my friends, not so much.

Real cool. I'll definitely have to check that out.

I just wouldn't ever want to deal with that and while I also have friends who would probably do it, I simply can't comprehend their thinking.

So I got in trouble this year big time and am in diar need of money because of it. With classes, getting a full-time job is out of the question and while a part-time job seems like the obvious choice, I'm able to make just as much money (if not more) by donating plasma, so thats the route I went.

I had my physical today, all went well and am scheduled for my first donation tomorrow afternoon.

I've donated blood before and while it doesn't hurt, I definitely felt some soreness in that area during today's workout.

With all this said, I have some general questions:

- Have you ever donated plasma?
- Is it safe?
- If I'm going two times per week, will I start to get used to it or will there always be tenderness in the spot where the needle went in?
- What is plasma and why the hell is Biolife giving me $60 dollars per week to give it to them?
- I'm assuming they're making a ton more than they're giving me, so how much are they making off of this liquid gold?
- Has anybody ever done this?
- What other crazy ways of making money is there?

I have never donated plasma but know friends that have. You will be in the chair for a while, they take your blood out and remove the plasma and put it back in. Bring a book to read or study or music. But yes its safe, I would imagine its a rather large needle since they are removing blood and placing it back in, so you could not only get tenderness but scarring.

Hooked up to the machine for the first time as we speak.

Hmm...

do the nurses blow u at the same time?

I have never donated plasma but know friends that have. You will be in the chair for a while, they take your blood out and remove the plasma and put it back in. Bring a book to read or study or music. But yes its safe, I would imagine its a rather large needle since they are removing blood and placing it back in, so you could not only get tenderness but scarring.

Needle is normal sized but it definitely stung alot more going in compared to when i've just donated blood in the past.

Brought my computer..

Scarring would suck.. I'm going to do it a couple times and if I don't like it, I'll just have to find something else to do.

do the nurses blow u at the same time?

Yes.

His name is Jeff and he has the uncanny ability to take all 12 inches of me down to the base.

IML Gear Cream!
God I hate typing with one hand..

Welcome to my life for the last 2weeks and at least the next 2

Been reading all about the shoulder. Sorry to hear that.. being in a sling for an extended period of time sucks.

It doesn't help that my left arm has no feeling in it..

I'm really having second thoughts about this whole process now. It's really going to effect my lifting.

meh it is for the better. a few months of annoyance, to be able to play sports pain free=worth it to me

This is true...

How come I can't find leagues to play in at 21 and you can at 74?

gays arent allowed to play in sport leagues.... it isn't one of there freedoms :p

Also, I should donate sperm. Hell, I am going to jerk it anyway, I might as well get paid for it.

Hwo much would I get paid per load?

I think everyone should debate and argue with anything Iain says for the next two weeks, for his sake, of course.

I think everyone should debate and argue with anything Iain says for the next two weeks, for his sake, of course.

Well then I am the perfect man for that job.

I hate that I'm forcing myself to go tomorrow to collect the $40 dollars.

Last time. Or one of the last times..

how long did the procedure take?

how long did the procedure take?

Just over an hour.

Pros:
- Money
- More dollars per hour made than any job I've ever had

Cons:
- It has to be done after I've already lifted for that day because it really hindered my workout on Tuesday and made me unable to lift on Wednesday.
- Your arm feels weak and tired
- The toothpick sized needle stings like a motherfucker when it first punctures

Surprisingly, all my friends were telling me the worst part was the Saline that they put into you after your plasma-less blood is pumped back into you and that didn't hurt or feel bad at all.

I guess putting room temperature saline into your 97.5 degrees (and up) blood gives off a burning sensation.

I probably didn't feel it though because I had no feeling in my arm :D

Back