• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol/Proviron/Cypionate cycle

Still_the_GOAT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 28 years old, 5'11 220 lbs about 12-15% bodyfat....have been lifting on and off for 12 years. Ive been out of it for a while now and looking to get a boost to get back in.

I was thinking of this cycle, but if anyone has any suggestions I am open to hearing all....

1st week-50 mg of Anadrol(daily), 50 mg of Proviron(daily), 200 mg of Cypionate(for the week)
2nd week- 100 mg of anadrol(daily), 50 mg of Proviron(daily), 200 mg of Cypionate(for the week)
3rd week - 100 mg of anadrol(daily), 50 mg of Proviron(daily), 200 mg of Cypionate (for the week)
4th week - 50 mg of Anadrol (daily), 50 mg of Proviron(daily), 200 mg of Cypionate(for the week)
5th and 6th week - 20 mg of Nolvadex

Now my concerns are A) the stack itself, and how effective it would be......and B) is this too short of a cycle (dont want to run Anadrol too high or long) and should I run something after the 4th week while stopping the Anadrol and Proviron such as continue cypionate and maybe add something else till 8 weeks, then start the Nolvadex from week 9 to week 10?
Suggestions please....thank you.

I was thinking Anavar right after the Anadrol on the last 4 weeks with cypionate making a full 8 week cycle then finishing it off with ACG instead of Nolvadex.
Would like some poster's advice but especially "Mudge" since from what Ive read you have some experience with Anadrol.
Thanks in advance

Back