• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Eliminating shoulders from bench press?

Majestyc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whenever I bench press, I feel that my anterior deltoids get fatigued the most, rather than my chest. Moreover, it feels like the top of my humerus hurts when I press or flye, even though it's probably my posterior deltoids.

How can I remove my shoulders (as much as possible) from the exercise, and target the chest better?

Thank you.

video tape your technique

reverse grip bench

dont be surprised if 45plates turn into 25s

Is there a video or animated image of that exercise somewhere?

Sometimes using less weight and using good form along with concentrating on using the primary muscles help.

Squeeze your shoulder blades together and try to maintain through the set. That sticks your chest out and keeps your shoulders back. Your pecs should be squeezed together at the top instead of flat. The shoulders take over if that happens.

try doing those one things, db fly's i think its called? that's a good chest workout, im like that also, but my deltoids are huge and they still are the only ones to really feel it, but there the one doing most of the work if you think about it, there the one that helps your arm move and your triceps helps straiten it out so your chest isn't that much of worked out but i could be wrong call me stupid if i am =\

Back