• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

best pre-workout supplement

yazy10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my workouts r killers. after my workout i cant even make it to my car. i eat 2cup oats and 1/2 a cup sultanas before my workouts. i want to know what is the best per-workout supplement.:geewhiz:

white flood is pretty good stuff, but it sounds to me like you dont need a preworkout supp

my workouts r killers. after my workout i cant even make it to my car. i eat 2cup oats and 1/2 a cup sultanas before my workouts. i want to know what is the best per-workout supplement.:geewhiz:

Tell us what you do for your workout and explain your diet in more detail before you jump to the conclusion that you need a pre-workout supp

If he can barely walk to his car after his workouts there might be something wrong =). If his routine and diet are not good the pre workout supp is the not the answer to his problems

Its called overtraining in my book. He wont do it for long, don't worry about it. His body will let him know when it's time to stop. I mean, oatmeal and grapes for a preworkout meal and wondering why you're killing yourself fast in the gym. What if something got after you after your workout? Thats the logic I use. The logic of nature. We're not supposed to render ourselves immobile. Obviously the body isn't made for such a workout. Nice way to overload the central nervous system as well.

a preworkout sup? I think you should do some research on proper nutrition first. What do your other meals look like Yazzy?

my diet and training

MY DIET-
-6 TO 9 EGG WHITES

1 HOUR BEFORE GYM-
-1 TO 2 CUPS OATS SOMETIMES HALF A CUP
-1/2 CUP SULTANAS
-1 SCOOP PROTEIN
-AND IF I PUT 2 CUPS OATS THEN I PUT 2 CUPS SOY MILK.
AND ALL OF THIS IS PUT IN A BLENDER.

AFTER WORKOUT
-BETWEEN 300 400 GRAMS OF CHICKEN BREAST OR STEAK
-2 sweet potatoes and 2 potatoes
-or just 1cup brown rice
-and 2 scoops protein

2 hours later
-mid size can of tuna in oil.
-1 peanut butter sandwich

2 hour later
-2 scoops protein
-fruit salad

TRAINING
-MON CHEST
-TUE ARMS
-WED SHOULDERS
-THUR BACK & LEGS

BEFORE I DO WEIGHTS I DO 45 MIN'S CARDIO AND THEN 2 HOURS LATER COME AND DO WEIGHTS AND SOMETIMES AFTER WIGHTS I GO FOR A 10MIN WALK AND 5 MIN RUN.

THE WAY I DO MY REPS AND SETS IS-
3 SETS OF 10 REPS
1 SETS OF 7-9 REPS
1 SET OF 4-7 PEPS
---------------------
TOTAL 5 SETS OF 1 EXERCISE

EXAMPLE bench press-
- 80kgz 3 sets of 8-10 reps
-100kgz 1 set of 4-6 reps
-110kgz 1 set 2-4 reps

my workouts go for 1/2hours to 2 hours with 10 15 secs recovery between sets.

MY DIET-
-6 TO 9 EGG WHITES

1 HOUR BEFORE GYM-
-1 TO 2 CUPS OATS SOMETIMES HALF A CUP
-1/2 CUP SULTANAS
-1 SCOOP PROTEIN
-AND IF I PUT 2 CUPS OATS THEN I PUT 2 CUPS SOY MILK.
AND ALL OF THIS IS PUT IN A BLENDER.

AFTER WORKOUT
-BETWEEN 300 400 GRAMS OF CHICKEN BREAST OR STEAK
-2 sweet potatoes and 2 potatoes
-or just 1cup brown rice
-and 2 scoops protein

2 hours later
-mid size can of tuna in oil.
-1 peanut butter sandwich

2 hour later
-2 scoops protein
-fruit salad

TRAINING
-MON CHEST
-TUE ARMS
-WED SHOULDERS
-THUR BACK & LEGS

BEFORE I DO WEIGHTS I DO 45 MIN'S CARDIO AND THEN 2 HOURS LATER COME AND DO WEIGHTS AND SOMETIMES AFTER WIGHTS I GO FOR A 10MIN WALK AND 5 MIN RUN.

THE WAY I DO MY REPS AND SETS IS-
3 SETS OF 10 REPS
1 SETS OF 7-9 REPS
1 SET OF 4-7 PEPS
---------------------
TOTAL 5 SETS OF 1 EXERCISE

EXAMPLE bench press-
- 80kgz 3 sets of 8-10 reps
-100kgz 1 set of 4-6 reps
-110kgz 1 set 2-4 reps

my workouts go for 1/2hours to 2 hours with 10 15 secs recovery between sets.

Ok the diet seems pretty decent but not the workout. First, why do you do Cardio before you lift? If your goal is to get bigger and gain mass the cardio is not helping. I cannot tell for certain based on your diet if you are cutting or bulking or what. SO tell us what your goals are.
Also, I think your sets and reps are a little odd. Not sure why you would do 3x10 then do another set of 7 and then another of 4. It seems excessive to me and probably contributing to the fact that you can barely move after your workout. I would say you are doing TOO much

And 10-15 seconds of rest time is WAY too little. Your rests should be 60-90 seconds so you can maximize your lifting

IML Gear Cream!
I stand corrected, after more clarification of the preworkout meal. Thats ALOT different than what you first mentioned.

I'm curious as to where you got this workout?

Back and legs on the same day?

What are your goals?

Of course there's mention of a bench press in there.

my goal

my goal is to lose 10kgs or more of fat and then start to bulk up. i am trying to get a body like john cena.

Perhaps a smarter workout program is in order...:eek:

1. Check out the stickies under the training section
2. If you have any questions, ask away and you shall receive

where can i found one. or get tips:callme:

Info on pre and post workout nutrition:

It's All In The Timing - Pre & Post Workout Nutrition
by Will Brink

Most people are aware that nutrient timing is as important as nutrient composition. In other words, itâ??????s not just what you eat, but when you eat it that gives optimal results. As the man says, â?????Timing is everything.â??? Consuming the right foods at the right time can have positive effects on body composition: which means more muscle and less body fat.

Health-conscious people are told to avoid simple carbohydrates, and for good reasons. Itâ??????s not true all the time and in every situation, however. Following a heavy workout, there is a metabolic â?????windowâ??? - so to speak - where the body preferentially shuttles glucose into the liver and muscles to replace lost glycogen via both insulin-dependent and non-insulin-dependent transport mechanisms. Translated, this means your body will shuttle carbs and protein into the tissues you want (muscle) instead of storing them as fat after a workout.

To carry the analogy further, the metabolic window doesnâ??????t stay open indefinitely, so you need to take advantage of the opportunity while it lasts.

cont:

It's All In The Timing - Pre & Post Workout Nutrition

Back