• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

contest cycle

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I posted this on another board also, see what you guys think, all critisism welcome:thumb:

Im 5'8" 202, 8-9%bf off cycle, finished a 24 week 500mg test E cycle about a month ago. Been in the game for a few years probably about 5 or so cycles under my belt so far(although first 1-2 were addmitadly lame). Ive been contemplating doing a show next summer/fall. On a natural bulk right now. Never preped for a contest before so im sure you all can give some quality advise. Im thinking adding AAS onto my natural bulk once i hit around 210 this winter which im sure i will in 2 or 3 months(I gain easy bulking). So this is the plan, again open for comments so fire away

1-3 anadrol 50 mg ED
1-8 tren ace 75 mg EOD
1-20 1000mg test E
18-25 tren ace 75 mg EOD
21-25 150mg prop EOD
22-25 Masteron prop (not sure dosage yet)
22-25 Winny 50mg (inject)

Deffinatly heaviest cycle I will have done to date. On Test prop and Tren Ace I have gotten to around 215 clean bulking. No experience with masteron(do not have yet but lookn for the legit thing). I also do not have experience with anadrol and possibly doing 25-30mg a day and see how I respond first. We all know dieting is the key and I am researching contest prep diet scheduling as we speak, however I have a good base of knowledge from past experience just not compatitive. Clen and hydroxycut have given me good results cutting so those will be added in the cutting phase. Any advise, time needed to bulk/cut need to be adjusted?

Im thinking bulk up untill week 10 or so then begin cutting but again I need more research. Let me know any tips or advise you may have, much thanks

i dont know but think you over doing the androl is a bulking like dbol it help jump start you then me would use the 1000 of test for 10-12 weeks then go to the winny evd and the mastron is for strenth not bulk so that would be a waste and the androl only take for 3 weeks NO more than 6 weeks it very hard on liver and also need around 50-100mg a day of it 24 weeks is waY much and start leaning out about 12-16 weeks before the meet

i dont know but think you over doing the androl is a bulking like dbol it help jump start you then me would use the 1000 of test for 10-12 weeks then go to the winny evd and the mastron is for strenth not bulk so that would be a waste and the androl only take for 3 weeks NO more than 6 weeks it very hard on liver and also need around 50-100mg a day of it 24 weeks is waY much and start leaning out about 12-16 weeks before the meet

I dont think your reading it correct, the masteron is being used to hardener only the last few weeks. The abombs are being used as a kickstart for the first couple weeks only. The cycle is a bulk at the start, then cuts for 14 weeks or so. Double check i think your reading it incorrectly.

my input is bump the drol over 2nd and 3rd weeks, my experience with it was 50mg 100mg 150mg then 50 for the last week and worked really well.. will do again for sure

really? bump drol up that high? interesting

i see now about the mas. but still think there just to much other there but have seen people take that much adrol i dont like that much cause it so hard on liver but just be careful takeing that much and good luck

I posted this on another board also, see what you guys think, all critisism welcome:thumb:

Im 5'8" 202, 8-9%bf off cycle, finished a 24 week 500mg test E cycle about a month ago. Been in the game for a few years probably about 5 or so cycles under my belt so far(although first 1-2 were addmitadly lame). Ive been contemplating doing a show next summer/fall. On a natural bulk right now. Never preped for a contest before so im sure you all can give some quality advise. Im thinking adding AAS onto my natural bulk once i hit around 210 this winter which im sure i will in 2 or 3 months(I gain easy bulking). So this is the plan, again open for comments so fire away

1-3 anadrol 50 mg ED
1-8 tren ace 75 mg EOD
1-20 1000mg test E
18-25 tren ace 75 mg EOD
21-25 150mg prop EOD
22-25 Masteron prop (not sure dosage yet)
22-25 Winny 50mg (inject)

Deffinatly heaviest cycle I will have done to date. On Test prop and Tren Ace I have gotten to around 215 clean bulking. No experience with masteron(do not have yet but lookn for the legit thing). I also do not have experience with anadrol and possibly doing 25-30mg a day and see how I respond first. We all know dieting is the key and I am researching contest prep diet scheduling as we speak, however I have a good base of knowledge from past experience just not compatitive. Clen and hydroxycut have given me good results cutting so those will be added in the cutting phase. Any advise, time needed to bulk/cut need to be adjusted?

Im thinking bulk up untill week 10 or so then begin cutting but again I need more research. Let me know any tips or advise you may have, much thanks

Thats definately alot of gear you plan on using. I'm not one to lean to heavily on going with the longer cycles, but IMO, I would lower the test doseage about 250 to 500mg for the duration. Instead of the anadrol for the kickstart, you could go with prop, and save the drol for later. Say weeks 1-4 you went with prop, and then your test E would be kicking in. Anadrol is great for pre-contest; when your taking in less and less water, you start taking the drol a few days before the contest, and that will force a lot of the water your body has left in it to your muscles. It's very popular, you can run a search for it.

Thats definately alot of gear you plan on using. I'm not one to lean to heavily on going with the longer cycles, but IMO, I would lower the test doseage about 250 to 500mg for the duration. Instead of the anadrol for the kickstart, you could go with prop, and save the drol for later. Say weeks 1-4 you went with prop, and then your test E would be kicking in. Anadrol is great for pre-contest; when your taking in less and less water, you start taking the drol a few days before the contest, and that will force a lot of the water your body has left in it to your muscles. It's very popular, you can run a search for it.

very good idea, i actually recently heard about that drol thing, probably will be implemeted. As for lower the test, i just may. 250 is a little low and I would want at least 500 from personal experience. very good ideas

very good idea, i actually recently heard about that drol thing, probably will be implemeted. As for lower the test, i just may. 250 is a little low and I would want at least 500 from personal experience. very good ideas

My fault dude, I meant lower it 250mg like to 750mg/ml.

I've ran a few similar programs. Yours looks good, and yeah, it's a rather heavy cycle...but not crazy. I usually don't go past 20 weeks though.

I would tweak the drol, test e, mast, and winny a bit though. (Switching from test enan to prop was a very smart call.)

1-3 anadrol 50 mg ED (I would run it for 5 weeks, first two at 50mg, next three at 100mg..or use dbol instead @50mg ed)

1-20 1000mg test E (I would hit 750mg e/w because of how long you are running it...not a HUGE difference but..eh)

22-25 Masteron prop (I would run it for 6 weeks at 100-150mg eod)

22-25 Winny 50mg (I would run it for 6 weeks at 100mg ed)

Mast and Winny will harden your ass up real good. Only other thing I would suggest is tossing a little bit of deca in there to help you with your joints thus yielding better and more productive workouts.

If you want to magnify the results, you can run some HGH as well. Test and HGH work wonders together (especially with slin) Slin is also a great option, but ONLY if you know EXACTLY what you are doing. If not...stay away from it. You could die with one little mess up.

Don't forget to run HCG at least 500iu every week! I would also run proviron @ 100mg ed (your pecker will thank you for it).

Good luck!!

IML Gear Cream!
thats a lot of stuff, im kinda still new to this stuff but learning quickly. im taking hydroxycut to lose some weight now.
photo2.jpg

Its definetly alot o' shit but i'd kill that cycle for sure! to the last drop!!!!

i forgot about this thread, but i will update it. I am at about 205 right now, I was up to 220 when I started cutting, visible six pack right now and overall pretty cut up, cardio 30 mins 5 days a week.

currently

200mg test E EOD
100mg tren ace EOD
hydroxycut(6 caps)/clen alternating

deffinatly in best shape of my life by far. planning on mixing in winny and mast about a month out from comp. probably at 8-9%bf right now, 5'8" 205, shooting for 3-4% but will be happy with 5-6%. droping about a pound a week without stregth decrease.very pleased so far:thumb: also prop will be used over test E at about 2 months out

Back