• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strange Quirks You Have?

largepkg

Dookie
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started thinking about this last night while eating dinner. What strange daily things do you do? Could be anything. You know the things you catch yourself doing and say to yourself :wtf:

Here's what I noticed last night. All my meals have protein and carbs as most everyone's here does. The thing with me is I have to have some protein and carbs in each bite. I feel like I'm doing something wrong if I don't, although I know better. I seriously had to fight myself to try to eat the carbs first by themselves then the protein.

Also, do you ever count the number of deodorant strokes you put on? I do everyday but just realized it.

Have at it. Show us how crazy you are!

i hate having dirty dishes in the sink. if i cook food, before i eat it, i have to clean all the pans/pots and utensils i used to make it. otherwise it drives me crazy to sit down and eat knowing there is shit in the sink. after i am done eating, i have to clean the dish and untensils i used immediatly. i can't just leave it there.

i hate having dirty dishes in the sink. if i cook food, before i eat it, i have to clean all the pans/pots and utensils i used to make it. otherwise it drives me crazy to sit down and eat knowing there is shit in the sink. after i am done eating, i have to clean the dish and untensils i used immediatly. i can't just leave it there.

Damn, I can add another to the list. :(

I wash my dishes right after I use them. Sometimes I wash dishes as I cook. By the time my morning breakfast dish comes off the burner or out of the oven, everything I used to prepare the meal is already clean. I dump my food from the pan onto the plate and wash the pan while it is still scorching hot. It takes 5 seconds to clean a hot pan when it would take 3 minutes to clean the pan after I let it cool down and the food stuck to it.

This hardly seems "WTF!" To me, it seems the only way to do it. I think coming home from the gym after work to a dirty kitchen is "WTF!" This is also why I live alone and have never been able to get along with a roommate very long.

My "WTF" attributes include getting out of bed multiple times at night to make sure my alarm clock is set. I know I set it, but I have to check it anyway. I do this a lot. I often do thing in multiples of numbers. When I was a kid if I cleared my throat, I would have to do it 2 more times to make sure it was done three times. I like to do things in multiples of 3, 5, 10, and 12.

I wash my dishes right after I use them. Sometimes I wash dishes as I cook. By the time my morning breakfast dish comes off the burner or out of the oven, everything I used to prepare the meal is already clean. I dump my food from the pan onto the plate and wash the pan while it is still scorching hot. It takes 5 seconds to clean a hot pan when it would take 3 minutes to clean the pan after I let it cool down and the food stuck to it.

This hardly seems "WTF!" To me, it seems the only way to do it. I think coming home from the gym after work to a dirty kitchen is "WTF!" This is also why I live alone and have never been able to get along with a roommate very long.

My "WTF" attributes include getting out of bed multiple times at night to make sure my alarm clock is set. I know I set it, but I have to check it anyway. I do this a lot. I often do thing in multiples of numbers. When I was a kid if I cleared my throat, I would have to do it 2 more times to make sure it was done three times. I like to do things in multiples of 3, 5, 10, and 12.

OCD...

I can't cook unless the entire kitchen is clean.

I think it stems from being exposed to mise en place when I started to learn about cooking.

we have the weights at the gym that have flat areas on the sides, with the handles, kinda like this

irongrip45lbplate.JPG

and the weights have to be even with one another.. like the one in the pic, you cant see through the handles, they arent centered. so i always have to center them..

also all of my clothes have to be folded a certain way.. when i lived with my mom, she would fold my clothes and i would have to re fold them

Every now and again i have a random nervous twitch where i will just scream suddenely. Im not joking, the number of times my roommate has commented on hearing me through a wall, door, into the next room, is shocking. Sometimes i dont even realise ive done it.

I cant sit still, some part of me has to be moving at all times. I mean other than breathing and things like that. Right now other than typing i cant stop wiggling my toes.

There are one or two more, i've had a conversation with somebody recently about this and they told me things that i dont notice and have apparently since forgotten.

IML Gear Cream!

I am the same way, it drives my wife crazy sometimes.

Another one is that my alarm cannot be set ending with the 5 or 0, it must be something like 7:31, 7:17 or 6:58, never 7:00 or 7:30.

I only wipe my ass with baby wipes. I can not stand regular toilet paper it makes me feel like my ass is shitty. I Carry wipes every where I go, in my gym bag, in my car, some times portable packs in my pocket(damn high protein diet).

My only quirk is to have no quirks if I find myself trying to establish a quirk I tell myself not to do it again....even when I write my handwriting is in a constant state of change...I guess it's my aversion to boredom....

i type hard when i'm angry.

I'm an organizing freak. I hate when shit doesn't have a place. I hate clutter. I am always finding ways to make things for efficient and save space. I am the opposite of a pack rat. I hate it sometimes. I work with all these old engineers and they are so messy. I just can't take it sometimes so I clean up their benches and shit for them. Most of my friends are very disorganized also. I'm probably in the miniority on this one.

I love this topic. One quirk that I have is counting groups of objects. For instance, if I happen to be looking at a chest of drawers, or a dresser, and each drawer has 2 knobs on it, I will count the knobs in groups of 2 down the height of the dresser. So if there are 6 drawers, I might start at the top and count to myself: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, really fast, while my eyes follow the knobs. I catch myself doing that a lot.

I love this topic. One quirk that I have is counting groups of objects. For instance, if I happen to be looking at a chest of drawers, or a dresser, and each drawer has 2 knobs on it, I will count the knobs in groups of 2 down the height of the dresser. So if there are 6 drawers, I might start at the top and count to myself: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, really fast, while my eyes follow the knobs. I catch myself doing that a lot.
It must suck for you in a furniture store....

I am the same way, it drives my wife crazy sometimes.

Another one is that my alarm cannot be set ending with the 5 or 0, it must be something like 7:31, 7:17 or 6:58, never 7:00 or 7:30.

oh fuck, i do the alarm clock thing :spaz:

IML Gear Cream!
I will wake up roughly 5 minutes before my alarm every day. Why is this odd you ask? Because it still happens when I change the alarm. If I set up for 8AM, I'm up at 7:55. If I set it for 6:30AM, I'm up at 6:25. If I set it for 11AM on the weekends, I'll be up at 10:55.

Back