• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brock Lesnar??? for real?

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who watched?

I didn't look hard for previous threads.

Try the MMA NEw and Notes thread. About 5 threads down.

Its your opinion but its wrong.

lol, and that's your opinion, Couture's leg buckled for some unknown reason and that was it... up until that Lesnar hadn't really accomplished much of anything... other than hanging on Randy to try to wear him down... which is odd because Brock looked much more winded in the 2nd round.

It's called getting hit very hard in the head.

You should try it sometime.

good advice, but I have tried it, and I can say that I don't like it all that much.

I dunno though, he backed off, looked fine, stepped back in and just fell down... looked odd.

Don't get me wrong, Lesnar has improved a shitload, I just think he got lucky there.
Not saying he wouldn't have won anyway, the size difference was incredible. Couture looked like a little kid in there... Lesnar got an opening and exploited it.

I dunno though, he backed off, looked fine, stepped back in and just fell down... looked odd.

Doesn't look odd to me. :nerd:

23k5baa.jpg

brock has improved alot but hes still a cocky bastard whos gonna get his ass tore up by fedor or nog

IML Gear Cream!
yep punch to the back of the head (behind the ear) befor ethat lesnar couldnt do anything with that 220 pound old guy, "Randy has to move around a 270 pound guy" (lesnar's words) didnt look like randy had much problem moving him around or getting up after being taken down. all the lesnar nut huggers, where will you be when he loses the belt??? he is strong, but randy was handling him just fine, as i am sure others will be able to also. plus watch old lesnar's heart breaking in between rounds!!!! it looked like he was about to cry, because he couldnt control randy. but i will say one punch changes everything, so we will say lesnars has a punchers chance at any fight. a win is a win!!!!

anybody read matt hughes book???? lesnar tried to go to militech camp and hughs rolled with him and choked him out in no time!!! and that was using there wrestling back ground. if a guy that lesnar out weighs by about 100 pounds can choke him out there is problems for him in the HW division.

i would like to see a rematch between lesnar and randy. and i do not think lesnar improved much since the herring fight!!! i just dont see it!!! he tried to do the samething he did with herring, control him! when that didnt work he started throwing some punches, and he has a punchers chance!!! i mean shit like randy said "he a big sum bitch"

yep punch to the back of the head (behind the ear) befor ethat lesnar couldnt do anything with that 220 pound old guy, "Randy has to move around a 270 pound guy" (lesnar's words) didnt look like randy had much problem moving him around or getting up after being taken down. all the lesnar nut huggers, where will you be when he loses the belt??? he is strong, but randy was handling him just fine, as i am sure others will be able to also. plus watch old lesnar's heart breaking in between rounds!!!! it looked like he was about to cry, because he couldnt control randy. but i will say one punch changes everything, so we will say lesnars has a punchers chance at any fight. a win is a win!!!!

A win is a win huh? Then whats with the next couple of paragraphs...

anybody read matt hughes book???? lesnar tried to go to militech camp and hughs rolled with him and choked him out in no time!!! and that was using there wrestling back ground. if a guy that lesnar out weighs by about 100 pounds can choke him out there is problems for him in the HW division.

:geewhiz: Thats odd. That doesnt correlate with your previous paragraph. So does Hughes excel Randy? I mean, Randy didnt choke him out "in no time."

i would like to see a rematch between lesnar and randy. and i do not think lesnar improved much since the herring fight!!! i just dont see it!!! he tried to do the samething he did with herring, control him! when that didnt work he started throwing some punches, and he has a punchers chance!!! i mean shit like randy said "he a big sum bitch"

Once again, I truly believe that two things went on through Brock's head when it came to the DOMINATION over Herring. Brock didnt submit Herring either cuz he didnt know how too (doubt that, I mean, he went ot Hughes camp, remember?) or to send out a message. What a better way to pound the shit out of someone INSTEAD of submitting him when the opportunity arrived numerously.

Bottom line, and I am not directing this to you CORUM, Randy got caught. Brock is the winner. Period! This has happened before! Shit, how about Randy's last fight with Liddell...?

this thread is well in hand. brocks hands are 4xl. try slipping that punch. of course randy got hit behind the ear. no one takes that punch. remember brock wobbled coutures legs earlier in the round as well. brock is a tremendous athletic specimen and will only get better. at the moment i believe there are heavy weights who will punish him. fedor comes to mind. but with continued training and the guaranteed improvement that will follow we are going to be seeing a lot of brock over the next 5 years

Lesnar is young. Give him time to pick up somethings and he will be a much bigger deal. As far as he couldnt throw around a 220lbs guy....its Randy, not to many people can!

I don't know if he is the real deal..... he has had some good match-ups that have favoured him. Yes and Corture is a good match up for Lesnar.

His one loss although questionable, came to a fighter with some BJJ skills.

I would like to see him fight Gonzaga next.

I don't think he gets a fight before the Mir/Nog winner, so you'll have to wait.

Yeah. I kinda figured that.

I don't see Nog losing to Mir. Nog will certainly be a good test, heavy hands, strong jaw, and serious BJJ skills.

Yeah. I kinda figured that.

I don't see Nog losing to Mir. Nog will certainly be a good test, heavy hands, strong jaw, and serious BJJ skills.
dont forget to mention a huge heart
i cant count how many times he has been losing a fight and came back to win it
also anybody see him fight that big mofo bob sapp

bob sapp is a pretender

IML Gear Cream!
Akira, no Brock got his feelings hurt by hughes and never came back. hughes said he could be good but lacks something important "HEART" and i seen that inbetween round one and two. and about hughes he didn't have those huge hands flying at his face either. and the other paragraphs were brock is this and that, when he isn't he is just BIG and everyone will see that one day. i'm sure he will be good in a few years and really well rounded. i do not see a reason for everyone to jump on his nuts right now. "I'm not impressed.... not even a little!"

and malley you right not many people can throw randy around. but if i walk around close to 300 pounds and i talk shit a bout a "little old guy" and i am suppose to be a great wrestler and then i can't do anything with the old guy i would feel like a dumb shit.

brock has plenty of heart. he trains and works out as hard as anyone. he doesn't have quit in him. thats pretty much my deffinition of heart.

cant do anything with the old guy? he knocked him out. what more do you want?

Hey, watch that Bob Sapp smack talk. He's my hero, my MMA idle ... he's the epitome of what every MMA fighter should endeavor to become.

YouTube Video

Back on topic. Lesnar is a freak of nature and he stands alone in the UFC. The dude had to cut to make 275. Randy wasn't even fighting a heavyweight, he was fighting a superheavyweight. Wow ... he got KO'd!!!

Lesnar still has the single deficit that all monstrosities like him have. It takes a huge amount of calories to fuel that dude for five rounds. I'd like to see some videos of him rolling, working sub's, and doing his speed drills.

It will be some interesting stuff to see how he does over the next few fights. :daydream:

wrestling bio chem!!! he could not control the old guy!!!! LETS HOPE A 300 POUND GUY HAS A PUNCHERS CHANCE!!!! i mean come on fight night he out weighed randy by close to 80 pounds. thats like me punching 100 pound kid, lets hope i could lay his ass out!!! but if i put 100 pound guy on the ground i expect him to stay there too, if not i might need to reevaluate my situation.

that i dont think he is about shit!!! he is just big, i think he is over rated at this time the same way tim silvia was at one time. now give him time, i think he COULD be something, but everybody was quick to jump on that guys nuts!!!

and bio chem i dont think you can judge a guys heart by his workouts. ok he may work out pretty hard, but trying doing curls or bench when someone is punching you in the face or choking you until your about to pass out!!! i know plenty of pussies that worked out hard in the gym. not saying brock is a pussy, but i do not think we can judge his heart from workouts!!

Couture owned Lesner on skill. It wasn't even close. The 45 pounds that he had on Couture (along with simple statistics) is what won him the fight.

However...a win is a win.

But that doesn't change the fact that his stupid knife tattoo looks like a cock running up to his chest, about to shoot him in the face. :shrug:

Brock is a damn tank. It will be hard to beat him. Not saying it can't be done, but damn, look at him.

We've seen Lesnar improve exponentially in just 3 fights in the UFC. Against Mir he showed his lack of experience and being prepared for fighting on the big stage, he went a little crazy and got caught. Against Herring we saw him mature immensely, controlling the fight and doing what he needed to do to get 3 rounds of work in. Against Couture we saw a marked improvement in his stand-up, his ring control and his patience. What would happen when Brock fights a guy that he can't keep down? Would he panic and expend too much energy? Well we just found out, against one of the sport's all-time greats no less. While I agree Herring and Couture were good match-ups for Brock, Brock's sheer size/strength and athletic ability make him a bad match-up for anyone. Especially as he continues to expand his game.

Lesnar won the first round on all 3 judge's scorecards, and was getting the better of the stand-up in the second. His corner told him between rounds to focus on snapping his punches instead of winding up haymakers, and wouldn't you know, he comes out and lands a standing elbow that visibly rocked Randy early in the 2nd. He's big, he's strong, he's fast, he puts the gym time in, he's a quick study, and he's humble enough to listen to every word his trainers tell him and put it into action. The sky's the limit for Brock.

good points all

Back