• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shae's Post Whores

Shae2K3

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I kinda felt like giving the outlet to let you get post happy in. Hey, we had a post whore thread forever and a day ago. :shrug: So I thought I'd start one myself. :grin:

Go nuts. :mooh:

dqn12h.gif

^ Haha! Thats what happened to my ex after I ate him alive sexually the first month of our relationship. :grin:

Maybe he just got over you?

Didn't wanna deal with my depression anymore and didn't wanna help me further. So off to the psych hospital I went.

He either got a rebound over the 5 days I was in there or has been seeing another chick for the last month we were together. Its the daughter of one of our former bosses. He kinda lowered his standards if you ask me. She doesn't have curves where it counts and she has a two year old kid from a previous relationship.

^ Haha! Thats what happened to my ex after I ate him alive sexually the first month of our relationship.
grin.gif

Most of your threads have had something to do with dicks, sucking, and girls. About time I ask for a pic please. :p :D

Most of your threads have had something to do with dicks, sucking, and girls. About time I ask for a pic please. :p :D

Check your p.m. sweetheart. :p

Dad deleted my pic. I'll try and get one done in a day or 2.

IML Gear Cream!
I know.

My folks are on a vacation with my sis for a week or 2. So I'll try and get some pics in.

BUMP.

Whats up? :)

BUMP.

God, had a visit from a college friend of mine. We had a dirty dish session about our exes and how good or how bad they are in bed. We can get graphic sometimes. Then she was wondering when am I gonna get a new vibrator. "When I get a check I have nothing much to do it with."

*off* Geez, I sound like such a girl. :lol:

Lol. Sex good or not, I never complain. Dont like bringing others down, guess girls are more open.

Did you already decide which vibrator your gonna get. :hehe:

Did you already decide which vibrator your gonna get. :hehe:
Rabbit of course. Its right size and right thickness. But my check on Friday is all spent. I have my cat's vet visit, groceries to last till my folks come back from their vacation (and they took the camera. :mooh:), bus card, new work pants and dinner with a pal from work.

I will get a check that I am not doing much with. And I am getting a Rabbit damnit!! :pissed:

Sigh. So whats up with evryone?

Rabbit of course. Its right size and right thickness. But my check on Friday is all spent. I have my cat's vet visit, groceries to last till my folks come back from their vacation (and they took the camera.
mooooh.gif
), bus card, new work pants and dinner with a pal from work.

I will get a check that I am not doing much with. And I am getting a Rabbit damnit!!

Sucks when there is so much things to spend money on rather then luxury materials. :) Rabbits are always cool, got one myself at home.

Sigh. So whats up with evryone?

Just chilling, trying to get laid, trying to get a job, hanging out..you know..all the guy stuff.

Sigh. Yeah. I was dosing off myself. I played merchendiser today at work and I didn't realize I had to do some seriously heavy lifting. So I'm beat. :yawn:

Sucks when there is so much things to spend money on rather then luxury materials. :) Rabbits are always cool, got one myself at home.

Just chilling, trying to get laid, trying to get a job, hanging out..you know..all the guy stuff.

why do you have a rabbit :confused:

Watching the pick up artist. Not very good this season.

BUMP. Whats up all?

Bump. :)

A hot mess 206 up, 66 down
(NOUN) term used to describe somebody that has NO REASON to look the way that they are lookin at the time. also describes somebody who is lookin like a DAMN FOOL.
ayy nigga, ya guh is lookin a HOT ASS MESS wit dem tight ass pants and floodin ass shirt she got on. whats wrong wit er' cuz?!!

Hahaha!! ^ Hi Min0. Whats goin on everyone?

So I'm told. POST WHORE THAT IS!!! :hehe:

Hey, weard question: Who has heard of the t.v. series Rockstar Supernova? I met one of the participants of the show tonight!

Her name is Dilana Robichaux. To describe her sound its like a mash between Jannis Joplin and Stevie Nicks. She came to my kiosk today browsing through some glasses. I didn't realize it was her so I asked for her help. She was like, "No, its okay, love. I'm waiting for my friend who is on the loo." I look at her strangely and said, "Are you Dilana?" She looked completely suprised, "You remember my name! I never realized that some people still remember me." I told her how she should of won the frontman position of Rockstar Supernova and how I will never forget her. That left her misty eyed. I made her real happy.

THE OFFICIAL DILANA CLAN FANSITE COMMUNITY - Portal

God, lmao! Has anyone seen the new Fall Out Boy video for "I don't care" ? I was laughing hystericaly. Especialy at the end when Gilby Clarke took off the mask and it turned out to be Sarah Palin. :lol:

Back