• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A friend of mine has passed

Fetusaurus Rex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I havent had to deal with many people I know die, only my great grandparents who have died in my lifetime which was mostly expected at 97 years of age, but this is a little different to me, he wasnt necessarily a close friend, just a board bro on another forum who I consider a friend...

Just yesterday he made this post

Be-mag.com :: View topic - some scary ass shit happened last night

watch the vid....

and today a local friend of his posted saying he had died...

hard news to grasp, just not used to dealing with this

you roller blade?

so how did he die? why was he in the hospital?

you roller blade?

so how did he die? why was he in the hospital?

I rollerbladed when I was in my teens(Im 26 now), but I still follow the sport, and would pick it up again if I lived in a town with a skate park or places and people to skate with.

I cant remember what was wrong with him, he was in and out of the hospital quite a few times, I took a long break from that board(and this one too), actually just spent a lot less time on the internet period, but Ill try and find out

he developed an auto immune disease 1-2 years ago. initially one of his kidneys failed and he had a heart disease which put him in the hospital and almost killed him. went through chemo for the heart disease and dialysis for the kidneys. he was ok for awhile and waiting for a kidney transplant. then about a month or so ago his heart and lungs filled with fluid. his respiratory system failed and he went into a coma for 4 days. then i think his heart failed when he came out of it. he had been out of the hospital from that for about 15 days.

that sucks.. he is in a better place now though. i feel bad he had to go through so much shit.. rip :(

How old was he?

wow, tht sux...

Sorry...

KEFE wants to hug you

25 wow, in that forum it says 78.

youngest buddy I ever had die was at 34...

The three of us were baseball season ticket holders together..
the season he died we went to three or four games
with that empty seat next to us...

IML Gear Cream!
I just mean its weird to read his words that he just posted yesterday and to hear that he is dead today....

maybe it is weird to me because it is an internet thing....reading his posts feels like he is still alive, reading what he wrote just yesterday...I dunno, sorry if this seems lame to others, like I said Im not used to dealing with death of someone I knew, it is a strange feeling

25 wow, in that forum it says 78.

8zoc5e.jpg

nah, a mid 20s 6'9 goofball who really loved mma

Sorry for your loss bro. Go out and do something he would have wanted to do, and do it in his name. That kinda stuff helped me get past this kind of loss.

Sorry for your loss bro. Go out and do something he would have wanted to do, and do it in his name. That kinda stuff helped me get past this kind of loss.

Thanks man, its not real traumatic to me or anything, I didnt know him REAL well, just a strange feeling I havent really ever felt in my life, and I did consider him a friend although only know him online, is sad but not going to change my life kind of sad, just thought Id share....Thanks for the kind words though sir

Back