• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Be careful...

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was informed yesterday that a friend of mine had a heart attack, needs two stints and some other work. He's in critical or serious or something.

I've known him for the past few years from the gym. I didn't know he was on gear because he looked like any other 40+ year old guy. As I've always said, what's the use of taking gear if you're not seriously competing? And if youre gonna be on it, you should look like it. Get your diet and workout scheme up to par before wasting your time....in my opinion.

Granted it could've been due to other factors but the general idea from another mutual friend was that he was going at it kinda haphazardly and hell I'm sure it didnt help, regardless.

Just know what youre doing, putting in, what you need for support. Do not take this shlt lightly!

Its good advice.

I think everybody here gets caught up in the competitive atmosphere of this sport. Gotta build more, cut more, lift more, lift harder, get better...

Its when this drive makes you lose sight of what is the most important part of this lifestyle - health - that is the problem.

Whenever i hear about stuff like this it really brings me back down to Earth. The fact is that no matter how massive you get, no matter how much weight you can move, you're still human and therefore fragile.

Gotta know what you're doing, nothing is worth jeopardizing your health, and especially when this sort of problem could be avoided by simply learning about what you are shooting into yourself.

Wishing your friend all the best, hope he comes through this a more careful person :thumb:

A lot of people who take the stuff don't make "good use" of it, and yes sometimes you wouldn't even know. I stopped using and I don't look significantly different, its mostly the strength I miss.

Watch your diet and your blood folks, some people have genetic issues before even beginning gear. Friend of mine has very high blood pressure, gear put him eventually around 200/145, near death.

thanks and sorry to hear it...diet is most import in bb

I know a powerlifter who used in the 70s and 80s, he has had somewhere on the order of 6 strokes and 5 heart attacks - no lie. He used to laugh because he said nothing could kill him. His most recent stroke was about 4 years ago, which left one side of his body paralyzed for about a year, that experience finally started to set things into his mind that the time was coming nigh.

So yes, be careful, watch your blood and yourself (i.e. mental addiction).

Back