• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weightloss

Diesel

ill show u string pea's
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok im not sure if this is possible but like a few weeks ago i weighed like 250. Iv been lifiting like crazy and been watching my fat cal intake and stuff and now im weighing in at 231:D

Well if that's what the scale says then it must be possible! How many weeks did it take? And do you know your current and starting BF?

Its possible, I can drop 3 pounds in 5 days fairly easily.

"Its possible, I can drop 3 pounds in 5 days fairly easily."

what the fuck? share please :|

Obviously this all depends on how much fat a person is carrying to begin with, however if you lose weight too quickly you will lose muscle as well, so be careful.
Also, when people drop a lot of weight quickly, the majority is water weight and it will be regained almost as quickly.

Agreed. If you are losing more than 1.5-2 pounds per week, then what you are losing is likely mostly either water and muscle, or a combination. At the beginning of a weight loss program, it is possible to see accelerated weight loss for a short time. This progress will likely slow and stop at some point, at which point you will have to make adjustments. Sounds like you're doing great so far.

Originally posted by NickB
"Its possible, I can drop 3 pounds in 5 days fairly easily."

what the fuck? share please :|

Most of the time its unintentional. It would be considered unhealthy to do this over a long period of time, to constantly yo-yo from low to high weights or vice versa, is hard on the heart.

For the most part, I just need to be more consistent with my diet, because my weight will almost always yo-yo through the week in a 3 pound range.

BTW, when I went from a 15 rep scheme to a 10 with my HST program, I did lose an 1/8" on the arms, so yes I lost some meat somehow.

ok now im 226lbs

How long is a few weeks? Do you know your bf? Are you a beginner, in terms of dieting not even training? And most importantly, what is the mirror showing?

about 3 weeks not sure about bf im somewhat of a beginner and i can see like my ab muscles start to showin the mirror

Back