• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Are there any proven ways to build body muscles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francis

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It is so irritating to wait for a long time to build up your body muscles. I have really tried a lot and even very hard but have been unsuccessful to build my muscles. Please tell me, are there any proven ways to develop body muscles? Please reply I am waiting for your replies.

I'd add to that eat.

resistance training + eating = muscles

patrick

It is so irritating to wait for a long time to build up your body muscles. I have really tried a lot and even very hard but have been unsuccessful to build my muscles. Please tell me, are there any proven ways to develop body muscles? Please reply I am waiting for your replies.

Short answer:

Eat a lot
Sleep a lot
lift heavier weights next week then you did this week

Long answer: Read a good book on the topic. No one can give you all the answers to a question like that in a thread on a forum.

Good luck. ;)

1.) provide training stimulus (lift heavy weights)
2.) provide metabolic compensation (eat a lot of food)
3.) rest!

Also, it takes time. Building muscle mass takes a lot longer than shedding fat, period. You aren't going to do it overnight. Hard work, good eating, and quality sleep is necessary on a consistent basis to get the results you seek.

Diet management, good program design.

Bingo, results.

Stay up late and watch the Tony little or Chuck Norris infomercials, spend all your money on silly gadgets and you will be huge in no time :)

Stay up late and watch the Tony little or Chuck Norris infomercials, spend all your money on silly gadgets and you will be huge in no time :)

Dam I forgot about that one. But be sure to get Jack Lalaanes juicer too. It works miracles.

IML Gear Cream!
hey javier thanks for joining our forum just to tell us about your awesome website!

:loser:

crunches...

lol @ gaz edit

Can someone please elaborate? I really want to get large muscles. :lifter:

Thank you in advance.

I can understand you; it really becomes irritable not to get the perfect body build up even after doing a lot of work out for it. Few months ago I also had the same issue, but later on I got an online service that was good enough to help me get better results for my muscles.IronMagazine Bodybuilding Forum - discuss bodybuilding & fitness offered proven ways to get a good body built up in less days comparatively to the previous exertion. You can try it for further help.

Also, good cock up ass make spammer feel mighty big man. Mmmhmm.

gazow3nd

aww man now i gotta edit my post or else i will look like the :loser:

Can someone please elaborate? I really want to get large muscles. :lifter:

Thank you in advance.

Three easy steps:
1) grind up your food in the Jack Lalaine juicer
2) jump on the Gazell for an hour
3) look in the mirror and watch the muscles grow

^^^he should do the gazelle while on a bosu ball for ultimate HUEGness

tony_little.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Three easy steps: