• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting over again- ideas

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm starting at the gym again after almost two years of inconsistent lifting. I'm not sure how to start lol. Do I need to ease in or jump in? Any advice on starting back would be very much welcomed!

ease in....definetly.

ease in....definetly.

Hey Pat, good to hear from ya! Any suggestions for easing in- you know that's never been my strong point lol, I always want to jump in and do everything right away.

Definately! I find the 1st WO after a prolonged absense is always the most difficult. Go easy and refamiliarize yourself with the weights.

Hey Pat, good to hear from ya! Any suggestions for easing in- you know that's never been my strong point lol, I always want to jump in and do everything right away.

1) get a good warm up - some basic movement stuff, get the blood flowing
2) some basic core work to start out - planks, bird dogs, blah blah
3) soem body weight or light weight circuits - push ups, pull ups, split squats, body weight squats or med ball squats or light loaded squats, light RDLs etc.

Just get moving and get the blood flowing. finish with some easy cardio and stretching.

patrick

3) soem body weight or light weight circuits - push ups, pull ups, split squats, body weight squats or med ball squats or light loaded squats, light RDLs etc.

Just get moving and get the blood flowing. finish with some easy cardio and stretching.

patrick

Thanks Pat ; )

patrick

Thats what I do. I do about one set up every exercise I used to do with very light weight. Jumping jacks, pushups, pikes. Ballistic stuff also.

So I'm starting at the gym again after almost two years of inconsistent lifting. I'm not sure how to start lol. Do I need to ease in or jump in? Any advice on starting back would be very much welcomed!
No advice to offer...Glad to see you around here.

Back