• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calf Cramp?

Quoi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, Guys I'm new here. Anyway for about three years now my calf will sometimes feel like my muscles inside them are being tighten into oblivion, no joke. It usually happens when I'm a sleep and it will wake me up and I have to sit on it to get it to go away. So I just want to know what the cause may be if anyone knows. Thanks for any help you can give.

sleep with your feet out from under the covers so that they aren't stuck in planatar flexion.

get soft tissue work on your calves (pretty much soft tissue work is the answer for just about everything....lol).

patrick

Definitely drink more water, this happens to me constantly if I let myself get too dehydrated.

The worst is when you wake up without the cramp, but you can feel that as soon as you even twitch it is going to be a massive one that will leave you limping later in the morning.

Back