• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teen girls' texts, e-mails bare more than their souls; 20 percent of girls send nude

Have you ever sent a nude or semi-nude photo of yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I send my siblings pictures instead.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I am too ugly to share my pictures.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BY CHRISTINA BOYLE
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, December 10th 2008, 5:57 PM

Whatever happened to writing your loved one a letter?

Growing numbers of young girls are sending racy images of themselves to guys through cyberspace, according to a new survey.

More than two in 10 tech-savvy teenagers admit to e-mailing or texting nude, or semi-nude photos and posting them on online.

The research shows most snaps are meant solely for the recipient, but they often get passed around among friends with one-third of teen boys and one-quarter of teen girls saying they have seen other people's raunchy shots.

"It's somewhat alarming," said Bill Albert of the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, which did the research with CosmoGirl.com

"Sending or posting sexually suggestive content, both images or messages, is much more prevalent than most people recognize."

"I think with a lot of young people, it's a time of experimentation in many areas, the problem is there's no turning back once you press send."

"This to me is like a cyber tattoo."

The online survey questioned 1,280 teens and 20-somethings about their sex-tech habits and found saucy cyber snaps is not just a trend among young girls.

One in five male teenagers said they have engaged in "sex-ting." Thirty-three percent of 20- to 26-year-olds do it as well.

The online behavior can spill into other areas of life, with nearly 25% of teens saying swapping sexy photos makes them more aggressive and forward in person. About about 33% admit it makes dating and hooking up more likely.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

waiting for GodStrong to vote for 'I send my siblings pictures instead.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizzy texting her dad was funny!

thmbup.gif

Fucking sensationalist media. Wtf is "semi-nude?"

Because the majority of people here like Mino's stupid shit.

I post stupid shit to here to hear stupid funny shit posts, some of it's funny some of it's not.

Could be he saw his wife send her lover a naked photo of herself......word has it Texanta can't please his wife like a real man should.

I post stupid shit to here to hear stupid funny shit posts, some of it's funny some of it's not.

Could be he saw his wife send her lover a naked photo of herself......word has it Texanta can't please his wife like a real man should.

:laugh:

Same reason you post in stupid shit.

If you don't care for this then don't read it, is that too hard for you?

just ignore him, you are one of the funner members of the board, don't even need to explain yourself

This is the way Ive always described it, and it explains my own sense of humor, a joke is only stupid if you put too much thought into it, which defeats the purpose of it being a joke in the first place....As soon as you start putting logical thought into the joke you just read, it just went over your head...

To me I just simply look at a picture, or read a joke and laugh, and look at it for what is in on the surface, not try to make more sense of it than what was intended, one look and done.

person above me Send nudes or GTFO . :coffee:

I took a picture of a deuce I dropped in the thunder bucket and sent it to an asshole at work. Dude saw it and nearly barfed. Don't know why. He likes to send pictures of his turds to everybody else.

Back