• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finally...

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My hemorrhoid finally popped. Judging from the imprint in my boxers it must have been a magnificent explosion. It was my first hemorrhoid and will always remind me of the unselfish sacrifices I've had to make in order to achieve my massive PUMP.

My hemorrhoid finally popped. Judging from the imprint in my boxers it must have been a magnificent explosion. It was my first hemorrhoid and will always remind me of the unselfish sacrifices I've had to make in order to achieve my massive PUMP.

:D what a relief that must be.. boy!

Why is it called an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but called a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
:D

:D what a relief that must be.. boy!

Why is it called an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but called a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
:D

Age old question my friend.

Every Meathead friend I have has hemorrhoid problems. I know it sounds gross, but when things get bad I have had to wash the shit off in the shower after I take a dump instead of wiping. It seems to heal faster.

That was back in the days of retard nutrition. Now I know that metric tons of broccoli is the key to having a happy asshole. I haven't had hemorrhoid problems since.

Every Meathead friend I have has hemorrhoid problems. I know it sounds gross, but when things get bad I have had to wash the shit off in the shower after I take a dump instead of wiping. It seems to heal faster.

That was back in the days of retard nutrition. Now I know that metric tons of broccoli is the key to having a happy asshole. I haven't had hemorrhoid problems since.

Do you know what nutrient in broccoli aides the sphincter ?

What the hell is a hemmorhoid problem?

Lol... yeah. I hope not.

Just like Vectrex, which I still have.

Do you know what nutrient in broccoli aides the sphincter ?
The extreme gas that broccoli gives you helps to warm the that little pucker hole and keeps it from getting cold and cracking allowing hemorrhoids to form, like a rubber band if you keep it warm it will last but freeze it and it will snap...........................:roflmao:

Nah I thimk he means fiber.....

The extreme gas that broccoli gives you helps to warm the that little pucker hole and keeps it from getting cold and cracking allowing hemorrhoids to form, like a rubber band if you keep it warm it will last but freeze it and it will snap...........................:roflmao:

Nah I thimk he means fiber.....

Is it bad when you have to excuse yourself from a meeting to go rip a 30 second long tuba fart?

The best was when I knew one of my friends was in the stall - I just said "enjoy this" and let er rip.

this sounds like a funny joke to tell, Im stealing this.

I like having a little excess gas in my belly. It helps to be able to pass gas at any given moment due to the fact I have cronic butt itch. High pressure gas eases my pain.

Last edited:
I like having a little excess gas in my belly. It helps to be able to pass gas at even given moment due to the fact I have cronic butt itch. High pressure gas eases my pain.

Ahh yes, Confuscious say, man with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers...

Confuscious also says "Man who go to bed horny wake up with solution in hand".

I hope you guys know that I am stealing everything in this thread...

and it is Confucius. :D

IML Gear Cream!
eewww... they actually 'pop'? :barf:

eewww... they actually 'pop'? :barf:

I think it was more like "ahhh........" for me. Then "ewwww....." . I'm glad it's Christmas cause I'm down one pair of boxers.

I think it was more like "ahhh........" for me. Then "ewwww....." . I'm glad it's Christmas cause I'm down one pair of boxers.

Yeah bud, but think how much more fun you'll have at the Christmas party:D

The good ole days.

Now I have a tear in my stomach wall or whatever. ...

Steroids saved my life.

Too bad I did'nt get massive hugh :)

Back