• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pain under my belly button.

RasPlasch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every once in awhile, like... 1 time a month I'd guess I get a sharp aching pain right below my belly button. It hurts to stand up straight or stretch out my abdomen. It also kind of hurt to push out my urine.

It usually goes away in a few minutes, but this time its not going away. I've had this pain now for almost an hour. :confused:

Why is this?

maybe its a hernia? can you go see a doctor?

or maybe your pregnant..

pain in belley button/abdominal region + pain with urination = trip to doctors office....NOW!

But wouldn't it hurt all the time? Not just once a month if that?

Cause... it doesn't hurt at all now.

dont be stubborn when it comes to your health.. i mean you work so hard to be healthy, dont jeopardize it. go see a doctor.

I'm not being stubborn. I'm just asking questions!

I just thought if it was a hernia it would be constant pain.

Abdominal pain could be any number of things, some of them serious, some of them trivial.

You wont know until you get checked.

I've been to the doc twice this term for stuff that has turned out to be nothing to worry about.

it is the combo of ab pain and painful urination that scares the shit out of me.

Anything + painful urination scares the shit out of me.

IML Gear Cream!
But it doesnt hurt when I pee now.

hmm...well, you couldve had a kidney stone and passed it without even realizing it. Doesnt mean it was gigantic but the fact that u have pain peeing, and now it's gone, could be the result of passing a stone.

People dont realize we pass kidney stones everyday anyway; there about the size of grains of sand. but in your case, like i said, you couldve passed it w/o realizing it

Kidney stone pain is typically associated with flank or costovertebral angle pain (back pain where your ribs articulate with the spine) and the pain is very severe and debilitating. They don't prescribe opioids for stones for no reason.

Go get yourself checked out no way we can know anything over the internet.

Well it is now January 2nd and the pain has not come back since December 16th. See like I said, I rarely ever get this pain. Its just once every couple months.

Hmmm.....this me reminds of that post you made about your female wrist problem.

So this pain you get, is it once a month?
Do you crave chocolates?
Do you feel bloated?
Do you feel tenderness around the chest area?
Do you cry during soap operas?

Hmmm.....this me reminds of that post you made about your female wrist problem.

So this pain you get, is it once a month?
Do you crave chocolates?
Do you feel bloated?
Do you feel tenderness around the chest area?
Do you cry during soap operas?

Lol.... bastard.

pain under belly

u can visit doctor. doctor will u tell everything that u had pained. he also provide best solution or suggestion. this will be profitable for u. i m not expert in this filed that is why i m telling u.

your not an expert in english either i see..

:laugh:

u can visit doctor. doctor will u tell everything that u had pained. he also provide best solution or suggestion. this will be profitable for u. i m not expert in this filed that is why i m telling u.

Could someone translate this for me? lol

But since I posted this thread. The pain has only come back once about a week ago. It only lasted about 5 minutes though. :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
Could someone translate this for me? lol

But since I posted this thread. The pain has only come back once about a week ago. It only lasted about 5 minutes though. :confused:

i used to have a pain like that when i squated heavy every now and then....all i have to say is get the sand out of your vagina and lift

Back