• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey guys

Yanick

Amor Fati
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those of you who might remember me, i've been gone for a while busy with school and what not. Just wanted to pop in here and gloat a little bit. I'm finally done with Nursing school and am officially a GN (graduate nurse). Taking a semester off to get licensed and find work then getting back into school for my next phase. So hope everyone here is doing well, i should be popping in here and there now that i have freed up some of my time.

we dont like russians anymore :)

are you the one that's old and bald or the one with the afro and likes bikes?

:wave: Yan

Congratulations on the graduation. :clapping: And welcome back.

Congrats on the grad! Good Luck to you. What are your plans for the future? Maybe a Nurse Practioner, or a PA. ?

Glad you're back I don't think I can stand how boring it's been getting around here.....

I Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart in your general direction

Hey thanks for the well wishes all. I'm taking a semester off then doing my pre-req's for med school.

Jake, screw you man, your just jealous we have Borscht :). Are you still fat? Cause i'm a mini Michelin Man right now.

I'm not old or bald (well i shave my head sometimes but G/F gets mad). I'm just crushin russian.

Well i hope to be around more now, i've been partying pretty good for the past couple of days. Gotta get back into the gym and lose the almost 30lbs i've packed on in the past year and a half!

na, not too bad. there is a pic in my gallery from the 4th of july, and i have lost about 5lbs since then. sitting around 200lbs right now

Back