• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testo-Rex

Malcom

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi hello guys:hiya:, has anyone heard of Testo-Rex by bionutricals?:thinking: Thanks

TesTo-Rex??? Prop. Blend:
Tribulus Terrestris Extract
Standardized to:
40% Saponins
19% Protodioscin
Chrysin 99.6%
Diindole Methane (DIM)
Eurycomo Longfolia Jack
Gamma Oryzanol

NO,NO,NO!!!!

gamma o is useless, trib doesnt boost test. better options out there.

erm if u are discrediting this supp or bionutrical, i think u should discredit ironmag is trib product, if u take a closer at these two, u will see the formula is the same, except for the zinc, DHEA, vitamine and bioperine, but the core is the same, for me i think bionutrical is a good company, its a generic company out there, making brand supp at a generic price, and they are as well as effective and 75% cheaper, used they glutamine and BCAA it was great. Bionutrical is awesome its my opinion.

IRONMAG Trib: Bodybuilding.com - IronMagLabs Anabolic-Matrix Rx - Natural Testosterone Booster! On sale now!

Check testo-rex and that one you decide

Last edited:
not the same

This must be stupid question, so I don't want to start a new thread on this. I have decided to try Humano Fort from Labrada to boost my test. My question is, the instruction says take one serving in the morning and another one at bed time. It doesn't say anything about taking it, before, after or with meals. Does anyone know how to take it?:confused:

if it doesn't say anything, it means its not necessary to take it with meal or not, make sure u consume a good amount of water.

if it doesn't say anything, it means its not necessary to take it with meal or not, make sure u consume a good amount of water.
Thanks.:thumb:

Back