• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Help - Looking to fight exhaustion in new routine

sky_pirate

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am working on lowering my body fat before gaining muscle, so in the last two weeks I have changed my routine so that I start each day with 45 minutes of cardio.

In the afternoons, four days per week, I train 2-3 specific muscle groups with three exercises each generally 4-5 sets of each exercise.

This routine is similar to what I used to do, which was doing both cardio and weight training in the same session after work, but since I started to break it up, I have noticed that I have been experiencing a lot of exhaustion throughout the day and evenings. Do you have any advice for how to solve this? I want to stay in calorie deficit for maximum fat loss, and I can't just sleep the day away... Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks!

Maintain a stronger deficit, ditch the AM cardio, and train three times a week in low-rep, low-volume workouts.

Keep carbs low to suppress appetite.

Solved.

Another person thinking that killing themselves is the key to fat loss, when its just the key to killing yourself.

As built said, create the deficit by your diet and you can sleep the rest of the day away. You probably need to anyways. Remember maximum fat loss also equals maximum muscle loss with that type of routine. Its generally not a good idea to train all out while on a deficit.

Back